• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

"I Punch First"

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost
    I must admit that meeting a burglar (lady) outside the back door at 6:30 in the morning did give me pause.

Fortunately she was as high as a kite & buggered off with my raspberry pavlova & the little radio from the outside bog.

Dunno what might have happened had it been a muscle bound scrote.

I suspect I'd have come off worst.

I'm disappointed, I was expecting you to get the chianti & favva beans, though the liver may not of been the best part to eat.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by KentPhilip View Post
      Yes UKIP are in favour of home owners being able to defend their property physically if necessary.
      Too ******* right, arm everyone: http://www.change.org/petitions/the-...d-self-defence
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Dunno about anyone else, but if I get up in the night, I always assume there is someone there.
        It's always a big relief when I finish my rounds, secure the southern perimeter and can go for a leak in peace
        (\__/)
        (>'.'<)
        ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Punch like a girl.

Comment

Working...
          X