• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Why is Luis Suarez being charged with assault?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    Weak. It's the third time FFS. Should be a career ending ban, and I'd add that I think it's only fair if the match were to be replayed, considering that he shouldn't have been allowed to stay on the field. Italy were denied their opportunity by barbaric behaviour.

On the TV pictures the referee refused to even look at the Italian player's shoulder; that seems to me to be seriously irresponsible. Does the referee have no duty of care to the players?

Ban the cannibal, suspend and replace the ref and replay the match.
    Heres another one we should hunt him down and throw away the key...holy crap you southerns are soft as tulip.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OBlgSz8sSM&feature=kp

Comment

Weak. It's the third time FFS. Should be a career ending ban, and I'd add that I think it's only fair if the match were to be replayed, considering that he shouldn't have been allowed to stay on the field. Italy were denied their opportunity by barbaric behaviour.

On the TV pictures the referee refused to even look at the Italian player's shoulder; that seems to me to be seriously irresponsible. Does the referee have no duty of care to the players?

Ban the cannibal, suspend and replace the ref and replay the match.
      They won't ban him for life as he is still a marketable asset and alas in football money still rules!
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
        They won't ban him for life as he is still a marketable asset and alas in football money still rules!
        Is it the case that high value players are less likely to get banned/sent off?
        "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
          Is it the case that high value players are less likely to get banned/sent off?
          Banning/Sent Off is an occupational hazard, banning someone for life is another matter
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by Unix View Post
            Heres another one we should hunt him down and throw away the key...holy crap you southerns are soft as tulip.
            I am not a southerner. I'm also not a barbaric shoulderchewer.
            And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

I am not a southerner. I'm also not a barbaric shoulderchewer.

Anyway joking aside, rather than banning him maybe they should mandate anger management for 6 months.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                His club, sorry, football company, chose to employ a man with a track record of biting people. That's their own business risk. Ban him for good.

Comment

His club, sorry, football company, chose to employ a man with a track record of biting people. That's their own business risk. Ban him for good.
                  WHS - If that was rugby, he wouldn't have even been on the pitch with a chance to bite someone for the 3rd time.

As someone else said, he's a club asset, prob their best one and he'll just continue to get away with it.
                  Bazza gets caught
                  Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                    WHS - If that was rugby, he wouldn't have even been on the pitch with a chance to bite someone for the 3rd time.

As someone else said, he's a club asset, prob their best one and he'll just continue to get away with it.
                    The Italian player deserves some credit for making a joke of it;

Comment

Originally posted by Unix View Post
                      It's not just about how bad biting is. If it's the third time he's been in trouble for it, he's either deliberately flouting the rules - which is serious - or has some sort of weird compulsion. Assuming the former, what he's doing is irrelevant, the issue is the authority of the rules has to be seen to be upheld.
                      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                      Originally posted by vetran
                      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                      X