• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Blair not going to step down...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With lots of amputations beginning at the left hand for being a Labour MP or civil servant right up to being fed through a large shredder for senior ministers and officials.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt
      ... Gonorrhea Lectim ...
      Excellent stuff!

Talking of diseases, yesterday's Times said that there are 12,473 Blairs in the UK. If someone went out with a machine gun and started randomly shooting people, how many of our 60 million citizens would have to die before the chances are we'd got them all?

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
        Excellent stuff!

Talking of diseases, yesterday's Times said that there are 12,473 Blairs in the UK. If someone went out with a machine gun and started randomly shooting people, how many of our 60 million citizens would have to die before the chances are we'd got them all?
        All of them - we are not allowed to discriminate against any group that may be a Blair. Everyone should be treated the same. It’s only fair.
        Blair, you cannot reach me now,
        No matter how you try,
        Goodbye cruel Labour,
        Your end is nigh.

International Talk Like a Pirate Day

Comment

there are 12,473 Blairs in the UK
          If we shot one every day, it would take over 34 years to exterminate them all.

Comment

If we shot one every day, it would take over 34 years to exterminate them all.
            Currently Active Users: 59 (22 members and 37 guests)

Share the work in true labour fashion.

HTH

Comment

The public speaks...

Have your say

"Blair has spent nine years destroying this country so the quicker the better. I've never known a time when so many countrymen despise their country because of what politicians have done.

Cliff, Basildon

Recommended by 134 people"
              Last edited by mcquiggd; 1 September 2006, 16:53.
              Vieze Oude Man

Comment

Working...
              X