• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sacrilege

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wendigo100
    also The Wicker Man - why remake that?
    Because they have shed loads of money but no new ideas?

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
      also The Wicker Man - why remake that?

The Italian Job, King Kong yet again, The Haunting ... all crapper than the previous versions.
      I'm waiting for the Mel Gibson hollywood treatment of "Are You Being Served"

Captain Peacock played by Mel Gibson (ex marine operation iraqi freedom), prevents Al Quaida attack on downtown LA department store with hilarious results. All Towellheads and evil owner, Mr Grace, played by english actors.

Mrs Slocombe & pussy played by Jennifer Lopez with Scarlett Johanssen as the glamarous Ms Brahms. A camped up Sylvester Stallone as Mr Humphries and Ghetto-tastic Will Smith as his menswear side kick....

Should appeal to the hispanic, gay & black audiences. Just need a jewish one

Sorry i'm bored this afternoon zzzzzzzzzz

Comment

Originally posted by Hart-floot
        I'm waiting for the Mel Gibson hollywood treatment of "Are You Being Served"

Captain Peacock played by Mel Gibson (ex marine operation iraqi freedom), prevents Al Quaida attack on downtown LA department store with hilarious results. All Towellheads and evil owner, Mr Grace, played by english actors.

Mrs Slocombe & pussy played by Jennifer Lopez with Scarlett Johanssen as the glamarous Ms Brahms. A camped up Sylvester Stallone as Mr Humphries and Ghetto-tastic Will Smith as his menswear side kick....

Should appeal to the hispanic, gay & black audiences. Just need a jewish one

Sorry i'm bored this afternoon zzzzzzzzzz
        Mel Brookes as Captn Peacock

Comment

Working...
        X