• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oh do shut up

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can call me a big bad wolf but not a bore, says Richard Dawkins | Books | theguardian.com
    The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postman's_Park

Comment

Re previous comment about mythology, I was sure there must be a computer game in which the Norse, Hindu, Roman, Greek and Egyptian gods all have a huge war against each other but it seems not. Thor vs Mars vs Aries vs Indra etc. Somebody should write one.
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Well there's Black and White 2 but that isn't about mythological gods, per se.

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
          Re previous comment about mythology, I was sure there must be a computer game in which the Norse, Hindu, Roman, Greek and Egyptian gods all have a huge war against each other but it seems not. Thor vs Mars vs Aries vs Indra etc. Somebody should write one.
          Sounds vaguely similar to American Gods by Neil Gaiman, although that's between the old gods and the new.

Comment

Working...
          X