• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Stop thank-liking posts

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can like something and thank someone for it at the same time, i.e. if someone gave me £100k I would like it and thank the person for it.

HTH

Comment

On a slightly interesting tangent, the numbers of thanks and likes given to posts in this thread tailed of rapidly the longer it got.
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
        It's irritating. Say thankyou OR like the post, not both!!
        Thanks!

Like!

something.

Comment

I wish there were two more buttons to dislike a post, or disdain it (or whatever the opposite of thank is).
          Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
            I wish there were two more buttons to dislike a post, or disdain it (or whatever the opposite of thank is).
            Yeah. We also need 'agreed with', 'disagreed with', 'laughed at' and 'barfed at'.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
              On a slightly interesting tangent, the numbers of thanks and likes given to posts in this thread tailed of rapidly the longer it got.
              Its almost like we have short attention spa....... oooh squirrel!
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by Unix View Post
                You can like something and thank someone for it at the same time, i.e. if someone gave me £100k I would like it and thank the person for it.

HTH
                If someone gave you £0.01 you probably wouldn't and that's more like the value of CUK posts
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

d000hg 's job has never been outsourced
                  remove the space please
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment