• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

i quit IT

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think sasguru fell for one of those once and lost thousands !

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife
      Does anyone know the Dutch for

"I thought the last guy was bad!! But this numpty really takes the biscuit"
      Ik dacht dat de vorige kerel heel onnozel was, maar het kotwijfje die nu hier is, begint mijn tepeltjes te knijpen.

No doubt my previous teacher will consider it sort of franglais, but who knows, could be a conversation starter in Am'dam.

Comment

Why are there so many w@nkers on this forum?!?!?

Anyway, good luck with your new venture El Duder.

Comment

You should visit Test Please Delete..... blimey!
          Vieze Oude Man

Comment

good luck

Well, Spriteboy has thrown in the towel. I can't believe it. If IT is too much for you then that only leaves the public sector. Failing that you can always become a politician

I'm sure you'll be back since it's the only career where you need no qualifications.
            Good luck and I'm sure you pop back to give us the further adventures of Spriteboy

PS
            MF is (was) the resident shop keeper. His cash isn't just from IT. He doesn't realise it but that wad of cash will disappear as soon as his kid starts growing and wants a proper education. "Edukaum, educakesum, eduKasion" - costs a bloody fortune.

Comment

Originally posted by wackadu
              Why are there so many w@nkers on this forum?!?!?

Anyway, good luck with your new venture El Duder.

Go away then !

Comment

that's the spirit Andy, unfortunately we cannot expect everybody to have a sense of humour

Milan.

Comment

Working...
                X