• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hands Up Who Is Going To Dubai In 3 Days...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thread revived.

Just wondering if anybody has tried the Anantara resort and spa?

Dubai Luxury Hotel | Anantara Dubai The Palm Resort | Deluxe Lagoon View Room

Travel agency have offered me a pretty decent deal for it to replace existing one.....

Comment

Stick with Jumeriah Beach Hotel. You get free complimentary access to Wild Wadi as much as you like as it's part of the same complex. Access to Wild Wadi for non staying guests is about 300AED person in the summer months (£60 a day pp - adults)

The Atlantis is nice, but too far out and the water park is very exposed to the sun whereas WW is alot more shaded and ideal for families really.

I should mention that we go to Dubai every year in August and fly out again on 1st this year, usually staying for several weeks. We don't stay at JBH though but use Wild Wadi all the time.

Additionally, the distance from JBH to the malls etc is not far (although taxi's are very cheap).

Comment

Dubai is tulip. I'm off to Portugal instead.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          Dubai is tulip. I'm off to Portugal instead.
          Make sure you don't "lose" any of your kids...

Comment

Originally posted by mac101 View Post
            I should mention that we go to Dubai every year in August and fly out again on 1st this year, usually staying for several weeks. We don't stay at JBH though but use Wild Wadi all the time.
            Why on earth would anyone do that?

Anyway my next-door neighbour is flying out today to move into a flat in Dubai!
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
            X