• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Why should we interfere in Nigeria and not in Iraq?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brussels Slumdog View Post
    If the Client won't sign with the Agency then you cannot sign a contract with the Agency . You have made an offer to the Agency but they cannot accept your offer therefore they can hardly sue you for breach of contract. The Agency should follow the client's procedures. The one time this happened to me the Client simply told the agency that the position was on hold and organised another manager to interview me via their approved agency.
    That might be the case but DA is not working with the Nigerian extremists. They told him to sod off as there is no way they would resort to recruitment consultants!
    "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

It's all okay.

Apparently a lot of the girls have learnt the first few verses of the Koran and have realised the error of their ways.

So they are no longer prisoners but are there willingly.

Apparently.

Bet they still do not open the gates.

Also quite funny how a few days back they were going to sell them as slaves but now that seems to have gone out of the window - maybe someone pointed out the irony of that to them????

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
        Anyone got the answer to this?
        Nigeria exports oil just like Iraq you know!

Oil reserves in Nigeria
        Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
          Gad sir, back in my day we controlled the place largely with a chap in a funny hat.

NO, Lord Lugard didn't have a funny hat. Just a funny moustache.

And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Gad sir, back in my day we controlled the place largely with a chap in a funny hat.

Is that why you are wearing a funny hat in your avatar?

Comment

Well now it's obvious why Britain lost the Nigerian colonies. In the annual funny hat contest, Her Majesty's representatives didn't stand a chance against these local chaps. Some spectators were so amazed they rushed out to see the show without even getting dressed!

Last edited by Mich the Tester; 13 May 2014, 11:32.

Comment

That's Carruthers.

He's the one in the middle.
                How could I miss him? Holding his trusty table tennis bat up to his face. Carruthers was always a master of disguise!

Comment

Working...
                X