• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

My first CUK Boom

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wEll donE.

I am enJoyiNg the rAndom capiTalisAtion, too.
    Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Well done - Hey Mister Tallyman, tally me

Please tell us how the Health and Safety Induction is?
        I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
          wEll donE.

I am enJoyiNg the rAndom capiTalisAtion, too.
          I see no random capitalisation - merely the capitalisation of every word in "A Large Utility Company On The South Coast" rather than revealing that the client is "United Utilities in Bournemouth".
          Best Forum Advisor 2014
          Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
          Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
            I see no random capitalisation - merely the capitalisation of every word in "A Large Utility Company On The South Coast" rather than revealing that the client is "United Utilities in Bournemouth".
            I initially thought that, but then realised that it could be random, although it is admittedly highly unlikely.

Another way of looking at it is that MP was using hyperbole to mock the OP for inappropriate capitalisation, and we should respect this IMVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVHO.
            The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postman's_Park

Comment

Alright, alright - you pedantic tosspots.

Inappropriate, rather than random.
              Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
              +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
                Alright, alright - you pedantic tosspots.

Inappropriate, rather than random.
                It could be random.
                The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postman's_Park

Comment

Originally posted by speling bee View Post
                  It could be random.
                  Probably not, if indeed 'random' means a lack of predictability in the sequence.
                  +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Seeing a pattern in hindsight doesn't mean it wasn't random. It only means this is unlikely.
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

You're hot when you're intelligent doog
                      +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Working...
                      X