• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

No trolls today?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheScarletPimp
    You got that right.

We've got VB programmers over at the PCG who're smarter than you guys. Not much, mind, but definitely smarter. Would one of them do?

If The Lone Gunman and Cowboy Bob are your creme de la creme I'm sure one of our VB guys could take them both with both hands tied behind his back. I'll leave it to your imagination which appendage he'd use for typing but it's the same one that he uses when his hands are free. *That's* how easy you guys are.

TSP

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
    To cure your insomnia, Scarlet Gimp, just read your own posts.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
      zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
      To cure your insomnia, Scarlet Gimp, just read your own posts.
      How can I possibly sleep when I'm being kept on my toes by your witty repartee spasgimp? Ho, ho, ho.

TSP

Comment

We've got VB programmers over at the PCG who're smarter than you guys. Not much, mind, but definitely smarter. Would one of them do?
        Do any of them get irony?
        His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

How can I possibly sleep when I'm being kept on my toes by your witty repartee spasgimp? Ho, ho, ho.

TSP
          Spasgimp? Oh I can hardly stop the chortling.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
            Spasgimp? Oh I can hardly stop the chortling.
            Likewise.

Originally posted by Mordac
            Do any of them get irony?
            Yes, in fact I was being ironic myself. I guess that whooshing sound was sound of the point flying straight over your head.

You guys make GW seem quick.

TSP

Comment

Working...
            X