• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

so who's going to vote for Nigel Farage...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    He was good on question time again last night.
    Apparently, Hilter was fantastic on German question time. Nigel seems an ok bloke but he requires the BNP supporters to win votes.

Comment

I'll be voting UKIP because they are the only party highlighting the fact that the European Commission, which has a substantial say over law makng for our country, is not democratically elected. Commissioners are instead "appointed", meaning we cannot get rid of them if we need to. I mean - just look how well Cathy Ashton turned out wrt Ukraine.

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
        And the Tories are running with ex BNP members as are labour. I am voting UKIP precisely to put two fingers up at bigots like you.
        Oh, the irony!
        'Orwell's 1984 was supposed to be a warning, not an instruction manual'. -
        Nick Pickles, director of Big Brother Watch.

Comment

Working...
        X