• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "so who's going to vote for Nigel Farage..."

Collapse

• SantaClaus
    replied
    Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    And the Tories are running with ex BNP members as are labour. I am voting UKIP precisely to put two fingers up at bigots like you.
    Oh, the irony!

Leave a comment:

• wonderboy
    replied
    I'll be voting UKIP because they are the only party highlighting the fact that the European Commission, which has a substantial say over law makng for our country, is not democratically elected. Commissioners are instead "appointed", meaning we cannot get rid of them if we need to. I mean - just look how well Cathy Ashton turned out wrt Ukraine.

Leave a comment:

• Brussels Slumdog
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    He was good on question time again last night.
    Apparently, Hilter was fantastic on German question time. Nigel seems an ok bloke but he requires the BNP supporters to win votes.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    He was good on question time again last night.

Leave a comment:

• stek
    replied
    I'd have this guy as our leader, talks a lot sense compared to the drivel on here...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYd9qbRz2fc

Leave a comment:

• Brussels Slumdog
    replied
    Originally posted by kal View Post
    So even allowing for all of the gay, lenny henry hating, women bashing rhetoric who is going to vote UKIP? If they can <mod snip BNP rhetoric> then they get my vote.
    Speculators. As no country has yet left the EU , UKIP is speculating that the day after the UK leaves the EU ,we will just carry on trading as normal. Parlement will simply declare all EU laws invalid . Employers will have to queue at the job centres to find workers to replace the departing europeans . .A&E waiting rooms will be half empty . Investors will arrive to take advantage our free market.

Leave a comment:

• speling bee
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    What are they selling?
    Thank you. We welcome constructive feedback.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by speling bee View Post
    The BNP is a fascist party, but UKIP (which is not a fascist party) has rather taken the wind from their sales.
    What are they selling?

Leave a comment:

• speling bee
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Fascism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Doesn't sound like any of our parties, they are all too wishy-washy for such strong views.
    The BNP is a fascist party, but UKIP (which is not a fascist party) has rather taken the wind from their sails.
    Last edited by speling bee; 7 May 2014, 08:47. Reason: :spel

Leave a comment:

• VectraMan
    replied
    Originally posted by kal View Post
    So even allowing for all of the gay, lenny henry hating, women bashing rhetoric who is going to vote UKIP? If they can <mod snip BNP rhetoric> then they get my vote.
    UKIP are anti-EU primarily. Farage even said in one of the debates with Cleggy about why should we keep out people from India because we've already had our quote from Romania (perhaps the only sensible thing he did say).

If you want less Indians, UKIP is the last party you should be voting for.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by Zero Liability View Post
    I think we'll get a fascist one regardless of who comes into power.
    Fascism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Doesn't sound like any of our parties, they are all too wishy-washy for such strong views.

Leave a comment:

• MicrosoftBob
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    I will vote for Nigel Farage. To be deported to bongo bongo land.
    You want him deported to Nigeria ?

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    I will vote for Nigel Farage. To be deported to bongo bongo land.

Leave a comment:

• MicrosoftBob
    replied
    Originally posted by SantaClaus View Post
    My bet is UKIP will form a coalition with the Tories at the next election and we'll get a racist, fascist, anti-European government.

Then again, Britain deserves one.
    There's racist - Liberals

There's racist and fascist - Labour

There's racist - Tory

It's a long time since Labour have been anti European, what makes you think they'll do about turn on this one and form a coalition with UKIP and the Tories ???

Leave a comment:

• Zero Liability
    replied
    I think we'll get a fascist one regardless of who comes into power.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X