• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Jumeirah Beach hotels (Dubai)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Go to Florida, might bump in to PC while you are there....
    Has anyone else noticed the worrying trend of bumping into CUK people on holiday?
    Best Forum Advisor 2014
    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Hmm, that's surprising. The Jumeirah appears to start at about £240 a night which is less than I though to be honest. Still far more than I would pay for somewhere I can't use the facilities due to the heat. Thought it would be a lot more than that from what all the guides say.
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pogle View Post
        Either you're unable to use Tripadvisor, or this is (yet another) stealth boast
        Definitely not a stealth boast, I am hardly a minted contractor just yet, but I deserve a proper break after 4.5 years of contracting.

Also I have not yet decided which hotel and they are all quite affordable this time of year. Flights with Emirates for the 4 of us is under £1200 and hotels are all heavily discounted.

I have had a look at trip advisor but like NLUK said spoilt for choice....

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
          Hmm, that's surprising. The Jumeirah appears to start at about £240 a night which is less than I though to be honest. Still far more than I would pay for somewhere I can't use the facilities due to the heat. Thought it would be a lot more than that from what all the guides say.
          Found it for under £200/night inc breakfast and entry into Wild Wadi

Comment

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
            Definitely not a stealth boast, I am hardly a minted contractor just yet, but I deserve a proper break after 4.5 years of contracting.

Also I have not yet decided which hotel and they are all quite affordable this time of year. Flights with Emirates for the 4 of us is under £1200 and hotels are all heavily discounted.

I have had a look at trip advisor but like NLUK said spoilt for choice....
            If you have school aged children and you go in term time, it may cost you a little more....
            I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
            CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
            CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Originally posted by Pogle View Post
              If you have school aged children and you go in term time, it may cost you a little more....
              before mini NWP2C starts school this year....

Comment

For anybody else looking to go to Dubai during summer. I got Jumeirah Beach hotel for 8 nights @ £170/night including breakfast & dinner. Now that's a bargain!

Anybody interested feel free to PM me.

Comment

For anybody else looking to go to Dubai during summer. I got Jumeirah Beach hotel for 8 nights @ £170/night including breakfast & dinner. Now that's a bargain!

I'll come on holiday with you. Will send you a PM.
                  'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Try 9 months

I stayed at the Jumeirah beach (On a local contract) for 9 months, I liked the way they chilled the pool to stop it getting to hot.

Ohhh the good old days

Comment

PsychoCandy will come with you. You two will have a whale of a time.
                      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                      Originally posted by vetran
                      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                      X