• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ridiculously macho activities & attributes

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    None of those things are particularly macho.

Erm, how about meeting your partner, falling in love, going through good and bad times and sticking it out whatever might happen?
    Or climb a crane when you are not allowed to see your kids following divorce.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Or climb a crane when you are not allowed to see your kids following divorce.
      That is indeed quite 'ard. As long as you climb back down so they still have a dad.

Best of luck BP.
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
        That is indeed quite 'ard. As long as you climb back down so they still have a dad.

Best of luck BP.
        BTW I never climbed any cranes. But to pretend otherwise would wreck MF's delusions and I don't want to upset his feelings - hes quite sensitive underneath.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          BTW I never climbed any cranes. But to pretend otherwise would wreck MF's delusions and I don't want to upset his feelings - hes quite sensitive underneath.
          That will be the double shift down the docks.

Comment

To be macho, you need to come to the aid of someone on distress in a physical way. Maybe punch a guy robbing some foreigner on the underground.

Comment

But not in a 'cry on my shoulder and I'll feel your tit' way

Comment

Get a back, sack and crack wax?

Comment

Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                  12) Learning to fly

4) Clay Pidgeon shooting - It's the one I do. I'm comically bad at golf, so it will give you something to show your skills. You can learn how to shoot well, with golf I'm convinced you can't be taught it.
                  piDgeon?

Comment

Tie your shoelaces one handed?
                    "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Working...
                    X