• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How often do you wash your sheets?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ms doodab does it. Quite often. We have about 8 sets of bedlinen so there are always clean ones to go on and never a need to wash them immediately.

When I was single it was a weekly occurrence. One wouldn't want to invite a lady back and have her offended by the presence of dubious stains from the week before.
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by Freaki Li Cuatre View Post
      Survey reveals that 12% of Londoners change their sheets once every 2 months.

That's f****g rank!!!

I loathe dirty people. I had somebody sat next to me on a train the other day and he flippin' well reeked to high heaven.
      Maybe you're smellier than the rest of us. We change ours when they need it, normally not that often but then we don't sleep in the nude and we like the room cool so we aren't sweating on them.

You should add a poll...
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
        Maybe you're smellier than the rest of us. We change ours when they need it, normally not that often but then we don't sleep in the nude and we like the room cool so we aren't sweating on them.

You should add a poll...
        Oh, not at all. I'm a clean freak.

Whoever you are, you will shed skin in the bed thus attracting bed bugs if you leave your sheets on too long.

I don't know where the bed bugs come from though. Perhaps you need a durty furriner in your bed first.

Comment

I bet you change your shirt and trousers every day too.
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
            I bet you change your shirt and trousers every day too.
            Right on bro.

Sounds like you're a candidate for one of my public weekly scrub downs.

Comment

Originally posted by Freaki Li Cuatre View Post
              Oh, not at all. I'm a clean freak.

Whoever you are, you will shed skin in the bed thus attracting bed bugs if you leave your sheets on too long.

I don't know where the bed bugs come from though. Perhaps you need a durty furriner in your bed first.
              I always thought the bed bugs lived in the mattress and so changing sheets really makes no difference....

but we change ours when you have to hit them with a hammer to fold them.

Comment

Bed bug: actual size.

If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

every week.

that reminds me of a phase I went through where I ironed the duvet covers, and ran the iron over the sheets once laid to remove wrinkles.

total waste of time, but I was more OCD then than I am now.

Comment

Wait till you date a bird that squirts like a fountain. Changing sheets becomes a daily chore!!!
                    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Every week if I remember, failing that every two weeks.
                      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X