• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Clifford guilty

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eek View Post
    I interpreted the glad it happened to him to mean glad he's been found guilty......

I can't imagine FA meant he was glad he indecently assaulted women

Yep. Glad that he has been found guilty and will be locked away. Not sure why MS has wrongly interpreted that.
    Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
      I interpreted the glad it happened to him to mean glad he's been found guilty......

I can't imagine FA meant he was glad he indecently assaulted women
      It's possible he was found guilty but in fact hadn't ever indecently assaulted any women
      Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
        It's possible he was found guilty but in fact hadn't ever indecently assaulted any women
        true, its possible that they all made it up or all changed their minds afterwards. Either way a slimeball is a slimeball and Max Clifford was definitely a slimeball.
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
          Yep. Glad that he has been found guilty and will be locked away. Not sure why MS has wrongly interpreted that.
          I didn't mean that - just pointing out that it's not just a nasty man getting locked up.

Comment

The jury obviously felt there was enough evidence to prove beyond reasonable doubt that he did.

Comment

FFS I hope you never do jury duty for sexual assault/rape cases you will be accusing all the victims of lying.
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                FFS I hope you never do jury duty for sexual assault/rape cases you will be accusing all the victims of lying.
                Because the victims were women are they automatically telling the truth?

Sorry but I don't care if the assaults happened or not. I don't believe they did - but who cares. Max gets his comeuppance. Life is prison will be grim for him. You reap as you sow.

Comment

classic daily mail reporting

As Clifford sat waiting for the verdicts at court, his wife was strolling in the pretty Cotswolds village where she has a stone cottage.

The detached grade II listed cottage has three bedrooms and is worth over £600,000.
                  It emerged during the case that his wife took a secret photocopy of the devastating letter sent to him from one of his victims.

Read more: Max Clifford GUILTY of 8 indecent assault charges | Mail Online
                  Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
                  He had shown her the note, and kept it in his bedside drawer. But a second copy was found among his wife's possessions at the £550,000 Cotswolds cottage, which was bought a year after their 2010 marriage solely in her name.

Read more: Max Clifford GUILTY of 8 indecent assault charges | Mail Online
                  Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
                  merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

Sorry but I don't care if the assaults happened or not. I don't believe they did - but who cares. Max gets his comeuppance. Life is prison will be grim for him. You reap as you sow.
                    Are you OK, matey?
                    The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postman's_Park

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

No, because the evidence was presented and examined, and perceived to prove beyond reasonable doubt. Some of the other charges were not proven.

You seem to assume that because the victims are women they are liars.

Comment

Working...
                      X