• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Disclosure Scotland Delays at who's coat?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    Worked for 2 on that list and probably about half a dozen other financials in the Scotland and never been asked to produce DS. Public sector gigs only.
    A lot of the time, it depends on the role.

EG Someone who will see/handle production data will require DS while others will not. I got asked for one at Lloyds last gig but not this one and had to do one for NAG while a colleague doing a similar role did not, but through the same agency.
    When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
      Tier one corporates don't ask for DS.
      oh yes, some most definitely do; but thanks for your mis-informed certainty. Next thing you'll be telling me is that contracts can't be changed!

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
        So there was no goat-sex charges on the DBS then?
        On the OP's or the goat's?
        The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postman's_Park

Comment

Originally posted by independancerocks View Post
          oh yes, some most definitely do; but thanks for your mis-informed certainty. Next thing you'll be telling me is that contracts can't be changed!
          Maybe you just look dodgy, like some kind of operation yewtree suspect.

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
            A lot of the time, it depends on the role.

EG Someone who will see/handle production data will require DS while others will not. I got asked for one at Lloyds last gig but not this one and had to do one for NAG while a colleague doing a similar role did not, but through the same agency.
            Yes indeed....and I always have access to sensitive information.

For those interested the Disclosure Scotland completed in a fraction under four weeks so lucky they applied the day after accepting the role!

Over and out.

Comment

Originally posted by independancerocks View Post
              Yes indeed....and I always have access to sensitive information.

For those interested the Disclosure Scotland completed in a fraction under four weeks so lucky they applied the day after accepting the role!

Over and out.
              So they were OK about the goat?

Comment

Working...
              X