• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Agents sending text messages

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    Only time I get a text from a pimp is when they've rung me and/or e-mailed me and are pretty keen to speak with me about a role.
    True say. Text's don't annoy me anywhere near as much as fake roles do....

Comment

Had my first text this morning. Completely unsuitable role (A dev position), but it was in my home town so I'll give them that.

Comment

Originally posted by vwdan View Post
        Had my first text this morning. Completely unsuitable role (A dev position), but it was in my home town so I'll give them that.
        I also got my very first one today, for something local but permie.

Is this one agency doing something new (Evolution) or have agencies signed on to some centralised system?

Sending texts unsolicited - aren't they required by law to tell you you can text STOP to opt out?
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post

Is this one agency doing something new (Evolution) or have agencies signed on to some centralised system?

Sending texts unsolicited - aren't they required by law to tell you you can text STOP to opt out?
          Yep - Marc H at Evolution on mine.

Comment

Originally posted by vwdan View Post
            Yep - Marc H at Evolution on mine.
            Philip W for me.
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

CWjobs has a tick box on the profile page to enable / disable SMS messages from agents.
              This default font is sooooooooooooo boring and so are short usernames

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post

Nope not new.

Though new for agents.
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                X