• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Materialism

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by doodab View Post
    Really?

How to Naturally look like a girl

TBH instructables is one of those sites where the signal - noise ratio is too low, there simply isn't that much on there that interests me and I can't be arsed to scan through 4000 odd pages of crap to find it.
    trust you to zone in on that...

there is a search feature and categories.

The recipes are quite fun.

Hackaday is more targeted.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
      trust you to zone in on that...

there is a search feature and categories.

The recipes are quite fun.

Hackaday is more targeted.
      I couldn't help myself. Sorry.

I do like tinkering, I already do quite a bit of tinkering with arduino and my RC cars and stuff. I was going to build a robot, should get that project back on track.
      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Ignorance is bliss

Very contented I am.
        Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
          Ignorance is bliss

Very contented I am.
          Mrs suity was mumbling something very similar.
          The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postman's_Park

Comment

Originally posted by speling bee View Post
            Mrs suity was mumbling something very similar.
            She does speak with her mouth full.
            Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
              She does speak with her mouth full.
              Allegedly not something she is likely to experience with SB! Slightly occupied possibly. They don't call him 'cocktail weiner boy' for nothing.
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Dilbert comic strip for 06/30/2007 from the official Dilbert comic strips archive.

“You buy furniture. You tell yourself, this is the last sofa I will ever need in my life. Buy the sofa, then for a couple years you're satisfied that no matter what goes wrong, at least you've got your sofa issue handled. Then the right set of dishes. Then the perfect bed. The drapes. The rug. Then you're trapped in your lovely nest, and the things you used to own, now they own you.”
                Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club
                My subconscious is annoying. It's got a mind of its own.

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
                  The trouble is I'm not enjoying them for some reason. I hardly use most of them.

I need more discipline in order to make myself play with my toys instead of farting about on CUK.
                  Apparently you can procure services which provide discipline - the benefit of this is that you spend money without accumulating stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    What shocks me is the stuff kids have these days. The amount of toys they have is incredible. And they still enjoying with the boxes the stuff comes in more than the stuff.

I had 2 TV channels going up - now they have hundreds+dvds+DS+wii+++
                    We recently allowed my 5 year old daughter to choose a treat for herself. She chose a small electronic game from the Build-a-Bear shop. It was a game for her teddy.

Yes - my child's toys now have better toys than I did when I was a child!
                    "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                      We're living in a material world and I am a rent boy.
                      FTFY
                      "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Working...
                      X