• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Short people are fick.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Churchill
    I believe Threaded is over 6 feet - around...
    If intelligence is directly proportional to height, threaded would be three metres tall.

Comment

Decades back when most people were white (blacks tend to be taller generally so it doesn't work anymore) you could walk around places in London and see the correlation of success to height. Diet maybe? In markets in poor crummy areas one felt taller by contrast.

These people were pig ugly too so that's another correlation. Another I am certain could be demonstrated is of ugliness and piggy eyes to criminality. If they just arrested 5% of the population based on ugliness and having piggy eyes the crime rate would drop to near zero overnight.
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth
        These people were pig ugly too so that's another correlation. Another I am certain could be demonstrated is of ugliness and piggy eyes to criminality. If they just arrested 5% of the population based on ugliness and having piggy eyes the crime rate would drop to near zero overnight.
        xog, you're no picture yourself!

Comment

Cant be bothered with this race/intelligence thing again but the figures do seem remarkably consistent. Think it's more the conclusions some draw that may be wrong.

Hardly deliberate bias by white racists anyhow as they also universally show that Asians are brighter than us.
          bloggoth

John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

If they just arrested 5% of the population based on ugliness and having piggy eyes the crime rate would drop to near zero overnight.
            If beauty, or the lack of it, is only skin deep, then if we round up all the mingers, skin them alive and send them on their way. It should have the same effect.
            Blair, you cannot reach me now,
            No matter how you try,
            Goodbye cruel Labour,
            Your end is nigh.

International Talk Like a Pirate Day

Comment

I used to be when I was alive.
              bloggoth

Comment

I used to be when I was alive.
                Are you anything to do with the xoggoth?

Comment

Hmmm. Same name, same zombie, Could be.
                  bloggoth

Comment

Hmmm. Same name, same zombie, Could be.
                    Do you run it then? It looks cool.

Comment

Working...
                    X