• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Short people are fick."

Collapse

• stackpole
    replied
    Originally posted by xoggoth
    Hmmm. Same name, same zombie, Could be.
    Do you run it then? It looks cool.

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Hmmm. Same name, same zombie, Could be.

Leave a comment:

• stackpole
    replied
    I used to be when I was alive.
    Are you anything to do with the xoggoth?

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    I used to be when I was alive.

Leave a comment:

• CaribbeanPirate
    replied
    If they just arrested 5% of the population based on ugliness and having piggy eyes the crime rate would drop to near zero overnight.
    If beauty, or the lack of it, is only skin deep, then if we round up all the mingers, skin them alive and send them on their way. It should have the same effect.

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Cant be bothered with this race/intelligence thing again but the figures do seem remarkably consistent. Think it's more the conclusions some draw that may be wrong.

Hardly deliberate bias by white racists anyhow as they also universally show that Asians are brighter than us.

Leave a comment:

• stackpole
    replied
    These people were pig ugly too so that's another correlation. Another I am certain could be demonstrated is of ugliness and piggy eyes to criminality. If they just arrested 5% of the population based on ugliness and having piggy eyes the crime rate would drop to near zero overnight.
    xog, you're no picture yourself!

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Decades back when most people were white (blacks tend to be taller generally so it doesn't work anymore) you could walk around places in London and see the correlation of success to height. Diet maybe? In markets in poor crummy areas one felt taller by contrast.

These people were pig ugly too so that's another correlation. Another I am certain could be demonstrated is of ugliness and piggy eyes to criminality. If they just arrested 5% of the population based on ugliness and having piggy eyes the crime rate would drop to near zero overnight.

Leave a comment:

• stackpole
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill
    I believe Threaded is over 6 feet - around...
    If intelligence is directly proportional to height, threaded would be three metres tall.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    I believe Threaded is over 6 feet - around...

Leave a comment:

• stackpole
    replied
    Whoa Francko, hold on a minute. I'm going to play devil's advocate here.
    Originally posted by Francko
    I am saying so to refer to all the other crap researches where they want to show that one race is more intelligent than the other.
    Why is all research in this field crap?
    First, it might well be a casual distribution that is lucky for one particular race at one particular moment, it doesn't have to mean that one race is more clever than the other.
    Well, that is not impossible, but improbable if results from different researches show similar results.
    Secondly, because all those race statistics do no count that white people are on average richer so they can give more education to kids, spend more time with them, so on... the same applies to children with an above than average height, they are more certainly children of richer people who could afford better food, better education, etc. etc.
    Perhaps what you are unwittingly describing is how evolution works. Maybe it was the same in the cold climates thousands of years ago, when "white" people had to work out better ways of hunting scarce resources, learn to store food (become "rich"), learn to find or make shelter and keep warm, and to work harder at keeping their offspring alive in the cold. They developed differently.
    I am amazed that if the man on the street can come up with some discriminatory statement against any category is labelled as a racist/sexist/ect. while academic scientists can get away with that, covered by obviously flawed researches.
    Don't you think it more amazing that academic research is always flawed if it produces descrimitary or politically incorrect results?
    Last edited by stackpole; 27 August 2006, 09:28.

Leave a comment:

• Francko
    replied
    Originally posted by Troll
    So you're saying white people are richer, better educated and better nourished than non-whites?

If so why do you think that is?
    I am saying so to refer to all the other crap researches where they want to show that one race is more intelligent than the other. First, it might well be a casual distribution that is lucky for one particular race at one particular moment, it doesn't have to mean that one race is more clever than the other. Secondly, because all those race statistics do no count that white people are on average richer so they can give more education to kids, spend more time with them, so on... the same applies to children with an above than average height, they are more certainly children of richer people who could afford better food, better education, etc. etc. I am amazed that if the man on the street can come up with some discriminatory statement against any category is labelled as a racist/sexist/ect. while academic scientists can get away with that, covered by obviously flawed researches.

Leave a comment:

• mcquiggd
    replied
    It is obviously because white people are institutionally racist, and owe any non-white people an apology and lots and lots of money.

You should understand, thousands of years of evolution, have no meaning in todays political climate... white people must pay the price for having been successful.

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    Originally posted by Francko
    Another ridicolous research where the study proves that rich people (the whiter, the taller, the ones who had a better education thanks to the money and a better nutrition thanks to better food) are better than poor people. Let's keep it going. I have more scientific proof of the opposite in this picture than the whole study:

So you're saying white people are richer, better educated and better nourished than non-whites?

If so why do you think that is?

Leave a comment:

• mcquiggd
    replied
    I understand Crouch scored tonight. Maybe the theory has some merit...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X