• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Replacing my GT86 with one of these ...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ZARDOZ View Post
    You could lease a Golf R for 239 a month plus Vodka and Tonic (10k miles pa)
    Chris Evans reviews Golf R: VW has just set the new benchmark | Mail Online
    Great car but looking for something cheaper.
    As for leasing, the one time I tried I got stung for what I thought was fair wear and tear at the end of the lease. Vowed never to do that again.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      What part of circumstances changed don't you get, oh cretinous one?
      I was referring to endangering a child, you contextually challenged buffoon.
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
        You could do so much better, d000hgie, but your heart's not in it.
        The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postman's_Park

Comment

When you manage to have to sex with your wife, gay boy, there's a chance you may produce a sprog.
          Then you might have an inkling of what you are talking about.
          Till then better to keep schtum than to open your mouth and prove to all and sundry that you are a complete idiot.

HTh, BIDI
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
            When you manage to have to sex with your wife, gay boy, there's a chance you may produce a sprog.
            Then you might have an inkling of what you are talking about.
            Till then better to keep schtum than to open your mouth and prove to all and sundry that you are a complete idiot.

HTh, BIDI
            That's a much better example. Ideally, I would like to see some suggestion of questionable paternity, and maybe MF or suity could be brought in.
            The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postman's_Park

Comment

And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Didn't you have a family when you bought it? Were you too stupid to count the number of seats? Wasn't the whole point you wanted a fun small car in addition to the large family car?
                Oh come on, keep up will you.

His imaginary city slicker wife bought a 2nd hand BMW for ferrying the kids around, freeing up the stay at home £2K a day math genius to buy a 21st century Capri for fun. However the fun in talking about it has worn off, so now the imaginary wife has gone and sassy needs the family transport.

When the meds wear off I'm sure he'll be back to the imaginary Porsche Panamera as family transport. That or the Hayabusa and a sidecar.

Comment

Originally posted by speling bee View Post
                  That's a much better example. Ideally, I would like to see some suggestion of questionable paternity, and maybe MF or suity could be brought in.
                  If there was a sprog, questionable paternity would be an issue since doooghie comes across as camp as a row of tents. However MF and suity would be doubtful as putative dads since one is a fat alky who can't get it up and the other is, well, a fat alky who can't get it up.
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                    Friend had one of those - it was ace but fell apart!
                    Beer
                    is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
                    Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                      Oh come on, keep up will you.

His imaginary city slicker wife bought a 2nd hand BMW for ferrying the kids around, freeing up the stay at home £2K a day math genius to buy a 21st century Capri for fun. However the fun in talking about it has worn off, so now the imaginary wife has gone and sassy needs the family transport.

When the meds wear off I'm sure he'll be back to the imaginary Porsche Panamera as family transport. That or the Hayabusa and a sidecar.

Think you're making the standard cretin generalisation that what happens to you must happen to everyone.

Sold your crappy £200K singleton Swindon house yet?
                      Hard Brexit now!
                      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                      X