• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What are you doing for the Easter weekend?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for asking.

As a semi retired lazy git who has most days off i have no qualms about getting something done for client co that they are needing, so i'll be working some of it.

Aside from that, jsut chilling and spending time with family. And a nice roast dinner.
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Hes 12 and a big screaming jessie. So Its the easy path - park at end of Victoria street in LLanberis then just go upwards.

Im 50 and did the 4.5 miles (0.5 mile ascent) in 1.5 hours last year. Kids these days etcetc.
      Last time we went up the Pyg and down the Miners (or vice versa - started Pen Y Pass, up along the ridge, down by the lake).
      We're there next month, but with the dog and my mother (fit but health issues) so we'll probably be taking the long easy route too. Never done that before, but I'm guessing you basically follow the train line.

Comment

BTCC at Donington
        I'm not even an atheist so much as I am an antitheist; I not only maintain that all religions are versions of the same untruth, but I hold that the influence of churches, and the effect of religious belief, is positively harmful. [Christopher Hitchens]

Comment

de-cluttering
          filing
          flogging myself
          yoga

Comment

Thankyou for asking.

Instead of the cycling, gardening and other bank holiday shenanigans I shall mostly be spending it sitting very still and waiting for the spasms in my back to go away so I can move again without being in absolute ******* agony.
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by Ticktock View Post
              but I'm guessing you basically follow the train line.
              exactly. its very easy. All I am taking is phone and warm clothing. I am doing this route as part of the brutal double in September. Which is at 3am. After a 5 mile swim and 228 mile cycle. With no sleep. You need crew, flares, compass, survival blanket, etcetc.

Comment

Probably working on Friday (and Monday).
                Watch the F1 on Saturday and Sunday, probably the highlights only though.
                Church on Sunday, playing in the band, then doing raclette with friends.
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  Hes 12 and a big screaming jessie. So Its the easy path - park at end of Victoria street in LLanberis then just go upwards.

Im 50 and did the 4.5 miles (0.5 mile ascent) in 1.5 hours last year. Kids these days etcetc.

Not the touristy path ?
                  Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                    then doing cheese on toast with friends.
                    FTFY

Comment

Originally posted by Ticktock View Post
                      FTFY
                      Maybe, I'd never heard of it until this week. Sounds a bit weird to me.

Can't beat a lovely bit of cheese on toast...
                      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                      Originally posted by vetran
                      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                      X