• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend Plans

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheCyclingProgrammer View Post
    Getting married (well almost, its on Monday).
    wow congrats, enjoy every minute, take time to memorise it.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by oscarose View Post
      good luck!

relaxation and no work

one day at a time

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
        Why are you doing that? Getting back together or? Feel free to tell me to mind my own BTW
        I would say FOAD but maybe not!

We are not getting back together, I am renting my house to her so she and the kids can be closer to me, and she doesn't have to worry about dick head landlords when the kids trash the house, its a win/win hopefully
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post

We are not getting back together, I am renting my house to her so she and the kids can be closer to me, and she doesn't have to worry about dick head landlords when the kids trash the house, its a win/win hopefully
          Hmm see where you are coming from but it could be the Tenant from hell.

Let's hope it works out.
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post

Well good luck with it, hope it works out as well as you hope.
            While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post

Let's hope it works out.
              Nah we still get on really well, ok we do now maybe not always, yeah I know its risky but means I get to see more of the kids so I am gonna think positive
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Packing for 3 week holiday to S Africa

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post

Let's hope it works out.
                  I think he ends up paying the repair bills regardless of who the landlord is.

At least being local he can either fix it himself or pay someone he knows is good to fix it....
                  merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by simonmac View Post
                    i would say foad but maybe not!

We are not getting back together, i am renting my house to her so she and the kids can be closer to me, and she doesn't have to worry about dick head landlords (hello mf, ) when the kids trash the house, its a win/win hopefully
                    ftfy hth bivvvvmdi
                    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Deep Purple gig 6,750' up a Swiss mountain

Jungfrau - Top of Europe News

Comment

Working...
                      X