• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Urinal or cubicle to pee?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Being unable to use a urinal may be a sign of a prostate problem. Get yourself over to your urologist and don't be such a wuss. Caught early, these things can be dealt with.
    More likely: Paruresis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Comment

I use urinal as the smell of pee is less awful than the smell of tulip. I guess it's down to preference.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
        Define "unable"?
        Having difficulty, to be more precise. Though another reason could be t you're a girl, or very short, or very tall, or there are no urinals.
        Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
        True, but prostate cancer is a possibility, difficulty initiating a urine flow is a symptom, so best to get it checked out. Especially if you're in the same age bracket as Bill Bailey.
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post

True, but prostate cancer is a possibility, difficulty initiating a urine flow is a symptom, so best to get it checked out. Especially if you're in the same age bracket as Bill Bailey.
          Yes, my poor old dad died of acute kidney injury having ignored prostate symptoms.

Comment

Whats wrong with a colostomy bag? You don't need to leave your desk at all and it shows that you're a conscientious worker who doesn't need breaks :-)
            Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              At a pub I worked in many years ago, somebody put a load of disinfectant blocks that were supposed to be one-to-a-cistern in the urinal trough. Granted, the place reeked of stale urine at the best of times, but the smell of these scented blocks was also overpowering.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                Whats wrong with a colostomy bag? You don't need to leave your desk at all and it shows that you're a conscientious worker who doesn't need breaks :-)
                Hot desking can be good as well.

Comment

I suspect, reading through some of the comments in the toilet threads, that some of the congregation use one of these: MYPEEPEEBOTTLE.COM
                  Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                    Cubicle.
                    WSS. I've tried to use urinals but the wind really needs to be blowing in the right direction.
                    +50 Xeno Geek Points
                    Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
                    As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
                      WSS. I've tried to use urinals but the wind really needs to be blowing in the right direction.
                      Those Dyson airblades don't really have the directional control required.

Comment

Working...
                      X