• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend plans

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Dunno really. Maybe writing a plan B proposal.

GF#1 is bringing her boyfriend? Sounds awkward.
    We're a modern family!
    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

thanks for asking

today: final preparation for 1920s themed 30th birthday party for gf chef
      tomorrow: birthday party with 30 guests, a stooopid amount of alcohol, waitresses, enough canapes to feed 50 starving americans in our house that's taken the best part of a month to prepare
      sunday: hungover and attempting to keep a full english down followed by a day of watching movies doing nothing and going nowhere near the car
      The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Thanks for asking!

Tonight -
        Finish friend's birthday RPG (have most of the idea fleshed out, it involves a mad professor, wizards, a space ship battle, talking mice, a dog who can use a video camera and a 6' tall fluffy bunny with a flick knife called Flopsy Montoya).

Tomorrow -
        Visit friends for lunch
        Play friend's birthday RPG

Sunday -
        Church or something in the morning
        SCA training in the evening

You?
        "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

thanks for the interest

Saturday - Mrs V has realised I have avoided DIY for a few months so I now have a list. Hopefully a quiet night in with the kids.

Sunday - out on the bike, hopefully my cycle buddy will be back, she cried off last weekend, apparently getting to bed at 6am means you can't face 30 miles, these youngsters. Probably a session with my middle one on the bike in the afternoon.

I missed out on my Vienna trip, apparently they want me to do another project as well because I'm doing such a good job on my other four do they realise I should be allowed to sleep?
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Happy friday

Fri: Weights, swim, jacuzzi stretch & wine
            Sat: 5k swim, trying ot avoid cramping, bike and Jacuzzi, probably more wine to recover
            Sun: Bike to rowing, row and gossip, bike home, bike mots, look at state of last summers clothes for holidays this year (9 sleeps), plan more holidays, de-clutter

Comment

Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
              Thanks for asking!

Tonight -
              Finish friend's birthday RPG (have most of the idea fleshed out, it involves a mad professor, wizards, a space ship battle, talking mice, a dog who can use a video camera and a 6' tall fluffy bunny with a flick knife called Flopsy Montoya).

Tomorrow -
              Visit friends for lunch
              Play friend's birthday RPG

Sunday -
              Church or something in the morning
              SCA training in the evening

You?
              Thanks for asking

Today - collect new Mini (yes its miles from home / clientco but its the only 1 with the spec I want. The one with the correct spec and favourite colour went before I saw it on autotrder).

Then round to visit parents as they are a mere 60 miles from where the mini is.

Tomorrow visit a couple of people near my parents and return home.

Sunday visiting friends for lunch. I was warned to stop eating yesterday in preparation..
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Tonight is a girls night in with Pogle Jr, some snacks and a film. Himself will be off out at a leaving do for one of his staff.
                Sat - must go to Trailfinders and book August holiday.
                Sun - nibblin carrots and wheeking quietly to myself.
                I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
                CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Thanks for asking

Tonight: meeting friends at a cocktail bar that allegedly, has the best ice-cream cocktails ever.

Sat: Shopping in the morning, over to friends for dinner in the eve, followed by board games

Sun: Buying & setting up a Xbox
                  Growing old is mandatory
                  Growing up is optional

Comment

Tonight: Supper at Le Gavroche with the Hon. A and his wife. How he got a table I don't know.
                    Tomorrow and Sunday: at Pater's farm in deepest Sussex. Sadly rain forecast.
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Cycle ride along the Golden Gate and off to Sausalito
                      What happens in General, stays in General.
                      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                      X