• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

IR35 is dead

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TSP[/QUOTE]

I am confused. What does TSP mean?

Comment

Must be a bit thick for this topic as I have just understood that TSB must stand for The Scarlet Pimp

Comment

I do hope he doesn't find out about my little cock too or else he will never stop belittling me. Oh the worry.

How can I ever hope to win an argument with such a talented and well endowed individual.
        I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
        Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by autodial

I am confused. What does TSP mean?
          I think he has done what that chap from TVR did though he really should be TSPT.
          I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
          Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by v8gaz
            idiot tossers
            You are very grown up.

Comment

There was an item in the Times yesterday (can't find it online) about the cuts in numbers of tax inspectors especially in the area dealing with IR35.

PS Nice range of abuse above. The invective on this board, after a sad decline from the golden age of RR and Shaunboy, is definitely improving.
              bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
              John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
                You are very grown up.
                And I bet his car has a VERY big engine....
                Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Weren't the PCG accused of "going native" a couple of years ago, tea and biscuits with ministers and all that?

And if so, that Private Eye story about less investigations - is that the result? Jaw-jaw over war-war?

Comment

It would be nice to think so. It is more likely to be as a result of mis-management at the strategic level wasting resources trying to recover tax that doesn't repay the investigation costs - which is why the shift in emphasis to focused investigations.

It is true to say though that some policy ideas have been changed or even reversed as a result of consultations at which PCG was one of the parties involved; so presenting reasoned arguments does work.
                    Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
                      I think he has done what that chap from TVR did though he really should be TSPT.
                      You've only yourself to blame. I only came here to counter the bollocks you were posting.

Stick to polishing your pistol on your lonesome (I'll bet it's very shiny, shiny) and leave the debate to people who've got a clue what they're talking about. There's a good boy.

Nursey will be along with your medication shortly.

TSP

Comment

Working...
                      X