• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Now this weird.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now this weird.

Agent I speak to off and on. Few months ago they had something which all fell through. Phoned me again recently to see if I'd be interested and upshot is theres a phone interview arranged for today.

Agent says to me - I know you've spoken to them before but this is just to recap on last time they spoke to you, they're perfectly happy going forward.

For the live of me I can't remember speaking to them last time. Could just be me getting old but its going to be weird if they start talking today and its someone elses CV in front of them.

I'll keep you all posted. lol.
    Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

"So, Natasha, thank you for coming to see us again…"

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
      Agent I speak to off and on. Few months ago they had something which all fell through. Phoned me again recently to see if I'd be interested and upshot is theres a phone interview arranged for today.

Agent says to me - I know you've spoken to them before but this is just to recap on last time they spoke to you, they're perfectly happy going forward.

For the live of me I can't remember speaking to them last time. Could just be me getting old but its going to be weird if they start talking today and its someone elses CV in front of them.

They've obviously got you confused with someone good. Blag it while you still can.
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I hadn't really understood this 'pwned' expression until I read DirtyDog's post.

Comment

Originally posted by DirtyDog View Post
        They've obviously got you confused with someone good. Blag it while you still can.
        Just concerned that during the interview they're gonna say something like tell us about your time at xyz or something lol.

Comment

Just concerned that during the interview they're gonna say something like tell us about your time at xyz or something lol.
          nah, you've got the interview.

If something like that happens, then the agent did not mention "it's just a recap as you've interviewed there before".

Comment

Originally posted by DirtyDog View Post
            WDDS like the Dr. Pepper advert said "What's the worst that could happen?"
            In Scooter we trust

Comment

That's the main thing.

Comment

Originally posted by The Spartan View Post
                WDDS like the Dr. Pepper advert said "What's the worst that could happen?"
                True enough lol. Could turn up on site and they're expecting someone else like.

Comment

True enough lol. Could turn up on site and they're expecting someone else like.
                  With any luck, they'll be expecting suity.

Comment

Please don't.
                    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X