• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Nigel's gravy train

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And they were trying to stop these guys: UKIP tries to shut down comedy tour : News 2014 : Chortle : The UK Comedy Guide

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=K3tQbeuFtPQ
    Last edited by darmstadt; 12 March 2014, 19:55. Reason: Why can't you embed videos anymore?
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Politics is a dirty game.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
        Politics is a dirty game.
        Couldn't agree me, as for politicans, lets just say a picture paints a thousand words:

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by MicrosoftBob View Post
          The obvious question is Annabelle, would Mitch ???
          they looked pretty cosy here ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDnNSGjYQIU
          If UKIP are the answer, then it must have been a very stupid question.

Comment

Originally posted by Gittins Gal View Post

And look at the damage that currency union has wreaked on the poor peoples of Southern Europe. These countries should have been allowed to default and revert to their respective currencies and gradually recover rather than being subjected to the stranglehold of EU bailouts and the associated crippling austerity.
            Fine that you say that. I said that 5 years ago. But that should apply to the UK, look at these figures:
            World Debt Clocks

The UK has almost twice foreign debt/GDP than Greece, almost three times more than Italy, four times more than the US.

And what has it got to do with Nigel and UKIP? They don't have an economic policy. They are content with living off the EU taxpayer.
            <Insert idea here> will never be adopted because the politicians are in the pockets of the banks!

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
              Nigel Farage 'employs both his wife and mistress at public expense' - Telegraph

Still, to be fair the accuser doesn't seem to have an impeccable record of telling the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.
              Its a bit oof topic, but here we have even more disgusting article on Refco-Farage:

UKIP leader Nigel Farage was handed 7 Up bottle as reward 'for bedding Latvian woman SEVEN times in one night' - Mirror Online

Oof with his dongle!

Comment

Originally posted by mos View Post
                Its a bit oof topic, but here we have even more disgusting article on Refco-Farage:

UKIP leader Nigel Farage was handed 7 Up bottle as reward 'for bedding Latvian woman SEVEN times in one night' - Mirror Online

Oof with his dongle!
                Seriously. £40 a head is gourmet food and fine wine in Strasbourg. I think not

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                  Seriously. £40 a head is gourmet food and fine wine in Strasbourg. I think not
                  Surely they paid more, especially if more than 12 rounds were involved. I suspect that they have more than that in daily allowance. Perhaps £40 excluded alcohol?

Whatever. Being married to German while sleeping on the side with Eastern European girls and then going on one of his usual racist anti Eastern Block rants is just wrong. Therefore, my verdict is: oof with his winkle!

Comment

Working...
                  X