• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who benefits from mongwits?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    That's rather an offensive label.
    You might as well ask who benefits from ugly people. Or physically disabled people. Or sick people...
    I find your post offensive as I suffer from all 3.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      I find your post offensive as I suffer from all 3.
      Sounds like you need some better looking, able bodied, healthy friends.

No point hanging around here
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
        If the present World population suddenly acquired an IQ of at least 115 as some childishly naive people round here seem to think would be a good idea, there would soon be fighting in the streets and the ICBMs would all be airborne in a matter of months.
        So you think it's clever people and not the queen, the CIA or the bankers who are responsible for Suity hiding under the stairs the situation in Ukraine then?
        While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Seriously, watch Idiocracy....if you can get past the first 5 minutes

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
            We've been allowing them to flourish unimpeded for years. I think it's time we asked ourselves, who really benefits from having loads of stupid people around?
            A modern society based on consumerism and cheap credit not only tolerates, but fosters stupidity.

Some are so thick that they call everybody else "cretins".
            <Insert idea here> will never be adopted because the politicians are in the pockets of the banks!

Comment

Many animals don't have high IQ but seem to thrive. Intelligence on its own is no asset without an ability to grasp reality. Ideals that are unworkable or don't fit with human nature do the world no good at all.

If I was going to exterminate any groups it would be the idealists and the fundamentalists.
              bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
              John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                Many animals don't have high IQ but seem to thrive. Intelligence on its own is no asset without an ability to grasp reality. Ideals that are unworkable or don't fit with human nature do the world no good at all.

If I was going to exterminate any groups it would be the idealists and the fundamentalists.
                As i'm not in favour of discrimination, i'd exterminate everyone. luckily I won't need to as WW3 is happening next week.
                While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
                  As i'm not in favour of discrimination, i'd exterminate everyone. luckily I won't need to as WW3 is happening next week.
                  month
                  Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post

Well to be fair, isn't it usually the pragmatic, no principle sorts who are the worst? The most bloodthirsty dictators of this past century have not been well known for their adherence to principles or ideals, even though they kill in their name. Psychopaths in general aren't characterised by a predilection for principles. At worst, idealists can serve as useful idiots to them.

Comment

Originally posted by Zero Liability View Post
                      The institution which educates them.
                      Ah, you mean mongwits provide Zeity with an income?
                      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Working...
                      X