• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Will UKIP 's campaign manager apologize for the Cash for Question scandal?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    He did say: Which is absolute bollocks! What's to stop Brits going to Poland or other countries in the EU because nothing is stopping them, especially not the EU.
    Certainly not us. I am bemused when those people pretend to be incognisant of the full picture. We lost all our national wealth to foreigners, while our national and consumer debt continues to grow to unheard of, astronomical levels. And Brits are led to believe that THEY are the victims.
    If UKIP are the answer, then it must have been a very stupid question.

Comment

Originally posted by mos View Post
      Certainly not us. I am bemused when those people pretend to be incognisant of the full picture. We lost all our national wealth to foreigners, while our national and consumer debt continues to grow to unheard of, astronomical levels. And Brits are led to believe that THEY are the victims.
      We have the same problem. That's what you signed up for when you left the USSR and joined in the globalization game.
      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
        We have the same problem. That's what you signed up for when you left the USSR and joined in the globalization game.
        So what you are saying is, Poland should have stayed a Russian satellite? No wonder you're a UKIP supporter, you have no knowledge of European history.

What's the difference between you UKIP guys and the radical muslims brainwashed by the radical clerics in North and South East London?

You have a go at the (relatively) poor East and South Europeans because you have no balls to go for the Islamic fundamentalists.
        <Insert idea here> will never be adopted because the politicians are in the pockets of the banks!

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
          I am starting to believe that in fact it was handover which accelerated after the crisis of 1997.

Comment

Originally posted by petergriffin View Post
            You have a go at the (relatively) poor East and South Europeans because you have no balls to go for the Islamic fundamentalists.
            +1 WHS

The rumour is that Farage stays silent on this subject for the sake of his young children.

Comment

What's to stop Brits going to Poland or other countries in the EU because nothing is stopping them
              What's to stop them? Well, presumably: (otherwise so many Poles would not be leaving)

1) There are few jobs to go to
              2) The wages are lower
              bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
              John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

because you have no balls to go for the Islamic fundamentalists
                I actually agree with that. Far more of a problem.
                bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by mos View Post
                  +1 WHS

The rumour is that Farage stays silent on this subject for the sake of his young children.
                  British National Party Leader, MEP Nick Griffin: UK Press Targets Bulgarians, Romanians Because They Are White Europeans, Not Muslims - Novinite.com - Sofia News Agency

<Insert idea here> will never be adopted because the politicians are in the pockets of the banks!

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                    I actually agree with that. Far more of a problem.
                    I thought you had killfiled me.

However the question remains: why is Neil Hamilton good enough for UKIP? And why is the Hail not having a go at them?

Comment

Originally posted by petergriffin View Post
                      So what you are saying is, Poland should have stayed a Russian satellite? No wonder you're a UKIP supporter, you have no knowledge of European history.

What's the difference between you UKIP guys and the radical muslims brainwashed by the radical clerics in North and South East London?

Erm, hate to rain on your parade but I'm about as pro EU as they come and definitely not a UKIP supporter. Simply pointing out that foreign corporations profiting from privatisation of formerly nationalised institutions is hardly a phenomenon unique to Poland.
                      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Working...
                      X