• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Investments

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes yes, but what about John Reid sorting out immigration?
    Vieze Oude Man

Comment

Originally posted by Jabberwocky
      Let's face it sb, you're an ignorant fu*kwit.

An illegitimate w*nker, brought up on social in a maelstrom of rancour. You're a faker, a chancer, a barrow boy dancer; your life in the gutter is all knobs and butter. You're a sh*t, a tu*d, who spouts the absurd; you're that great fruit and veg man, Shaunbhoy the nerd.
      Ooooooohhhhhh! Touch a nerve did I Jabber? Where did you plagiarise that little ditty from, or is it what your mother used to rock you to sleep with?
      “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Hello Shaun,

how are you ?

Long time no see.

Milan.

Comment

Not too bad thanks milan. Stuck in the office for a few days so amusing myself on the net. Still in Prague?
          “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

no not at the moment,

in bratvurst land earning some mortgage tokens
            these days

how many kids you got now, 6 at the last count wasn't it ?

you still driving that noddy 4x4 Mitsubishi Warrior or whatever it was ?

you presence is missed around the, the current incumbents don't have the
            same energy, enthusiasm and creativity to continue the lively humorous forum that we used to enjoy

Milan.

Comment

Bratvurst land eh? Whereabouts?
              Spent a couple of years there myself in the early 80s. Near Dusseldorf.
              Just the 5 kids for me, and I have had the Op so that's me finished refreshing the gene pool.
              The Warrior is fine thanks, and ideal for breezing around Devon & Cornwall in my current maintenance role thanks for asking.
              I will probably be around the forum a bit more for the next week or two covering holiday commitments, but after that I will be back out on the open road as much as possible. I will try and create a bit of mayhem before I depart however.............just for old times sake!

Comment

good, that's what we need to put these products of the current regime in their place and knock a bit of sense into their politically correct upbringings

listening to the nonsense from this lot gives me indigestion !

Milan.

Comment

AtW does that to me as well!

Comment

Working...
                  X