• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Investments

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Investments"

Collapse

• Phoenix
    replied
    AtW does that to me as well!

Leave a comment:

• milanbenes
    replied
    good, that's what we need to put these products of the current regime in their place and knock a bit of sense into their politically correct upbringings

listening to the nonsense from this lot gives me indigestion !

Milan.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Bratvurst land eh? Whereabouts?
    Spent a couple of years there myself in the early 80s. Near Dusseldorf.
    Just the 5 kids for me, and I have had the Op so that's me finished refreshing the gene pool.
    The Warrior is fine thanks, and ideal for breezing around Devon & Cornwall in my current maintenance role thanks for asking.
    I will probably be around the forum a bit more for the next week or two covering holiday commitments, but after that I will be back out on the open road as much as possible. I will try and create a bit of mayhem before I depart however.............just for old times sake!

Leave a comment:

• milanbenes
    replied
    no not at the moment,

in bratvurst land earning some mortgage tokens
    these days

how many kids you got now, 6 at the last count wasn't it ?

you still driving that noddy 4x4 Mitsubishi Warrior or whatever it was ?

you presence is missed around the, the current incumbents don't have the
    same energy, enthusiasm and creativity to continue the lively humorous forum that we used to enjoy

Milan.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Not too bad thanks milan. Stuck in the office for a few days so amusing myself on the net. Still in Prague?

Leave a comment:

• milanbenes
    replied
    Hello Shaun,

how are you ?

Long time no see.

Milan.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by Jabberwocky
    Let's face it sb, you're an ignorant fu*kwit.

An illegitimate w*nker, brought up on social in a maelstrom of rancour. You're a faker, a chancer, a barrow boy dancer; your life in the gutter is all knobs and butter. You're a sh*t, a tu*d, who spouts the absurd; you're that great fruit and veg man, Shaunbhoy the nerd.
    Ooooooohhhhhh! Touch a nerve did I Jabber? Where did you plagiarise that little ditty from, or is it what your mother used to rock you to sleep with?

Leave a comment:

• mcquiggd
    replied
    Yes yes, but what about John Reid sorting out immigration?

Leave a comment:

• Jabberwocky
    replied
    Let's face it sb, you're an ignorant fu*kwit.

An illegitimate w*nker, brought up on social in a maelstrom of rancour. You're a faker, a chancer, a barrow boy dancer; your life in the gutter is all knobs and butter. You're a sh*t, a tu*d, who spouts the absurd; you're that great fruit and veg man, Shaunbhoy the nerd.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by Jabberwocky
    Yes, but only when giving pork sausage to the ladies.
    Yeah, like THAT ever happens..........when you are awake at least. Rumour has it you have a face like the north end of a southbound Yak Jabber. Couple that with your "special needs" intellect and it becomes apparent that the only exercise your pork sausage gets is in manual mode!

Leave a comment:

• Jabberwocky
    replied
    Originally posted by Jesus
    The Lord calls his disciples to serve God and neighbor with generosity and joy. Do you find joy in giving freely to others?
    Yes, but only when giving pork sausage to the ladies.

Leave a comment:

• Jesus
    replied
    The Laborers in the Vineyard

Scripture: Matthew 20:1-16
    "For the kingdom of heaven is like a householder who went out early in the morning to hire laborers for his vineyard. After agreeing with the laborers for a denarius a day, he sent them into his vineyard. And going out about the third hour he saw others standing idle in the market place; and to them he said, `You go into the vineyard too, and whatever is right I will give you.' So they went. Going out again about the sixth hour and the ninth hour, he did the same. And about the eleventh hour he went out and found others standing; and he said to them, `Why do you stand here idle all day?' They said to him, `Because no one has hired us.' He said to them, `You go into the vineyard too.' And when evening came, the owner of the vineyard said to his steward, `Call the laborers and pay them their wages, beginning with the last, up to the first.' And when those hired about the eleventh hour came, each of them received a denarius. Now when the first came, they thought they would receive more; but each of them also received a denarius. And on receiving it they grumbled at the householder, saying, `These last worked only one hour, and you have made them equal to us who have borne the burden of the day and the scorching heat.' But he replied to one of them, `Friend, I am doing you no wrong; did you not agree with me for a denarius? Take what belongs to you, and go; I choose to give to this last as I give to you. Am I not allowed to do what I choose with what belongs to me? Or do you begrudge my generosity?' So the last will be first, and the first last."

The Lord calls his disciples to serve God and neighbor with generosity and joy. Do you find joy in giving freely to others?

"Lord, may I serve you and my neighbor with a glad and generous heart, not looking for how much I can get but rather looking for how much I can give."

Amen

Leave a comment:

• Jabberwocky
    replied
    Originally posted by Jesus
    Is a man with two fish, better than a man without fish?
    Yes, but not as good as a man with a couple of crates of bubbly.

Leave a comment:

• BlasterBates
    replied
    GAZPROM....

Leave a comment:

• Jesus
    replied
    Is a man with two fish, better than a man without fish?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X