• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Rise in crime is due to elimating risks in everyday life

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
    apostrophe!
    Your point being.....?
    We must strike at the lies that have spread like disease through our minds

Comment

Originally posted by Fleetwood
      Your point being.....?
      You left the space in. I believe this is regarded as a grammatical error and you are usualy so anal about those .
      I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
      Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

You left the space in. I believe this is regarded as a grammatical error and you are usualy so anal about those .
        He's probably spanking one off over it, bear with him, he'll be back soon.

Comment

It takes more than a spelling mistake to get me interested....
          We must strike at the lies that have spread like disease through our minds

Comment

I'm dead good at apostrophes, me.

Comment

Back to the risk thing...... can you explain the reasoning behind Prof Heinz's remarks ?
              It's my opinion and I'm entitled to it. www.areyoupopular.mobi

Comment

Originally posted by oraclesmith
                Back to the risk thing...... can you explain the reasoning behind Prof Heinz's remarks ?
                I think he may have a point. I can't see it totally but.........
                We take risks, it goes wrong, it hurts. We learn that actions have consequences.
                No risk, no lesson. Nothing has consequences.

Sorry for the summary nature but I have lots to do.
                I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
                Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Sorry to get this back on track but I think what he is saying is that if you take the risk out of kids lives i.e. give them an unrealistic utopian existance then they will have no fear of reprisals and therefore they will be more likely to push the boundaries to see how far they can go without risk. Basically, don't wrap your kids in cotton wool if you want them to grow up as a well adjusted human being rather than a neanderthal thug

Comment

We take risks, it goes wrong, it hurts. We learn that actions have consequences.
                    Hasn't stopped liebour getting the boot though has it? Ah, I see now, it's all a devious ploy...
                    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Working...
                    X