• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Thank crunchie

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for asking!

Tonight, nice meal in with Mrs MUN.

Tomorrow: actually not sure in the day, probably take the kids somewhere. Mate's birthday in the evening so PARTY!!!

Sunday: church in the morning to watch the kids as Mrs MUN listens to the service. Afterwards, some armour repair and weight myself.

To get to the point where I have a visible six pack by July (present for Mrs MUN) I am guessing I need to lose almost a stone, I have got rid of two pounds so far so just need to keep it going!

You?
    "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Originally posted by Ticktock View Post
      Tonight: Chilling and relaxing.
      Tomorrow: Playing basketball
      Just make sure you don't get in one little fight or you'll have to go and live with your Aunty and Uncle.
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Tonight - girls night out.
        Saturday - planning the week ahead
        Sunday- taking the family to London for the week.

I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
        CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
        CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Originally posted by Pogle View Post
          Tonight - girls night out.
          Saturday - planning the week ahead
          Sunday- taking the family to London for the week.

What did they do to deserve that
          Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Finish work tonight and then on vacation
            Flying to Vegas for a night out
            Picking up a convertible and driving to Phoenix
            Wife and kids arriving Sunday
            Week in a resort and then traveling for five days
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
              Thanks for asking!

Tonight, nice meal in with Mrs MUN.

Tomorrow: actually not sure in the day, probably take the kids somewhere. Mate's birthday in the evening so PARTY!!!

Sunday: church in the morning to watch the kids as Mrs MUN listens to the service. Afterwards, some armour repair and weight myself.

To get to the point where I have a visible six pack by July (present for Mrs MUN) I am guessing I need to lose almost a stone, I have got rid of two pounds so far so just need to keep it going!

You?
              Thanks for asking

Tonight its the twins birthday party so will be wincing as I pay for the party
              Tomorrow for reasons unknown there is a family gathering for the girls so preparing for that.
              Sunday not a clue but hopefully I can either do some plan b work or build my lego r2-d2 (this will probably be a theme until I'm benched).
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
                Fri: Bucket loads of Espresso Martinis followed by Chinese takeaway with GF#1 and her daughter.
                Sat: Cooking Thai/Greek dishes for GF#1's friends. More Espresso Martinis.
                Sun: More cooking, more Espresso Martinis and paperwork. Might watch a film.
                The 12 Steps of AA | About AA | Alcoholics Anonymous (Great Britain) Ltd
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Me and the Mrs are off down to London for a few nights away from the kids as of tonight. Then we have a few more days in London next week taking the kids to museums.

Comment

Tonight: Weights, swim
                    Tomorrow: Rowing cancelled: Swim, Spin, Bike dungeon set-up at home, binge-eat, run
                    Sunday: rinse and repeat

Am dull, but like weekends like this for evil sessions. (5 weeks to swimathon, 7 weeks to bike training holiday a skinny me and suuuuun )

Happy weekend!

Comment

Tanks for asking.

This evening, cooking Valentines meal for Lady Tester. (oh tulip, must not forget to visit butcher and wine merchant on way home)

Tomorrow; bicycle race planned but I expect it will be cancelled due to storm so I won't worry about having a few extra glasses of wine this evening.

Sunday; studying.
                      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Working...
                      X