• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

L2b training - tips and discussion thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dallas View Post
    Beat your park run by 3 seconds
    Next week Rodders!

Comment

New neighbours; topless tattooed salad dodging smokers, look like they are not too shy of benidorm ..... Joy
      Are they female? Any piccies?

Beat your park run by 3 seconds
      But yours was only 400 metres. HTH.

Originally posted by vetran View Post
      Mine broke through overuse. Can I borrow yours please?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

Mine broke through overuse. Can I borrow yours please?
        Yes course, I assume you don't want me to wash it NLYUK told me you were a dirty Gimp.

Don't worry if its baggy round the crotch, i stretched it slightly.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Don't worry if its baggy round the crotch, i stretched it slightly.
          Most things are baggy round the crotch for me.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
            Definitely.

Was going to suggest something for the end of May BH weekend, but could do the one before if that works better? Saturday mornings best avoided for me, as I like to do my parkrun. Maybe MF/Suity could join too (I'm guessing Brillo is busy triple ironing)?

Oxford -> Reading along sustrans route 5 is a really good training ride - nice quiet route, first part nice and flat, then a fooking great hill before the end Drive or train to Reading (free parking at Caversham Bridge) then train to Oxford and ride back?

National Cycle Network Reading to Oxford (National Route 5) - Cycling route - Route description | RouteYou (the other way round)
            C has been signed off, she got out of hospital at the weekend. She isn't allowed to ride for a few weeks. May be OK on the day.

I got a 7:30 start time is that the same as you?

Comment

C has been signed off, she got out of hospital at the weekend. She isn't allowed to ride for a few weeks. May be OK on the day.

I am fairly sure I am a 7:30 start - I will check tonight.

Comment

Just missed out on a ride tonight, Mrs V wants to look at a house.

Comment

Sorry to hear that - give her my best wishes (and then tell her to MTFU!)

Hopefully we've all got 7:30, that was the plan! Mr ms is going to drop me at Clapham unless anyone has a better idea. I've booked the bus back, and hoping they'll allow me on the train from there (no chance of a lift - footy on the telly...)

Comment

Hopefully we've all got 7:30, that was the plan! Mr ms is going to drop me at Clapham unless anyone has a better idea. I've booked the bus back, and hoping they'll allow me on the train from there (no chance of a lift - footy on the telly...)
                    she isn't well, had 4 days in Hospital and was treated as a Pin Cushion. Looked rough today.

I was hoping to get a lift with C's parents but that looks a little risky, we might be cycling / taking the train back together.

Comment

I am sure you are allowed bikes on a train ouside rush hour. Or are you planning and taking so long that you don't finish until Monday?

Comment

Working...
                      X