• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who's been banned and why? Your right to reply.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unix View Post
    Give someone a little power and you see their true character.
    So true

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
      I wonder if I should change this thread title to "Who's been banned and why? Your right to go on and on and on and on and still be utterly ignored"?
      Luckily for you no mod has ever been fired. It just could not happen could it.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        Luckily for you no mod has ever been fired. It just could not happen could it.
        I'm just waiting for them to offshore the mod roles
        The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
          One of them already is.
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
            Or automate. I understand admin has a random number generator. But finding a computer with that little heart and emotion is proving difficult.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
              I wonder if I should change this thread title to "Who's been banned and why? Your right to go on and on and on and on and still be utterly ignored"?
              You are still posting here so it is not being ignored.

I see you lost so badly to PurpleGorilla he got a 7 day ban. Couldn't you have come up with a better reason? What next - a ban on those who just post on climate change? A ban on those who only post "Ask your accountant"?

If you were having a bad day, why not ban sasguru and make yourself popular?

Comment

If you were having a bad day, why not ban sasguru and make yourself useful?
                FTFY

Comment

You are still posting here so it is not being ignored.

I see you lost so badly to PurpleGorilla he got a 7 day ban. Couldn't you have come up with a better reason? What next - a ban on those who just post on climate change? A ban on those who only post "Ask your accountant"?

If you were having a bad day, why not ban sasguru and make yourself popular?
                  A 7-day ban for being a boring two-hat? Wow. We'd never see d000hg again on that basis.
                  The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Listen up mods/admin. Unban the MM FFS.

You can ban me for 7 days in lieu.

Comment

Brillo - PurpleGorilla was trolling on a thread where a man was murdered due to religious hatred. He was warned twice before being banned.

If he had stuck to moaning about house prices and why he couldn't buy a mansion due to the babyboomers he would still be posting.....
                      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                      X