• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who's been banned and why? Your right to reply.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
    They love it! Two of them are the absolute spit of Andrew and Edward.
    So like Lord Porchester and nothing like PhilTheGreek?

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
      I'm surprised you didn't add - when I was a mod it would have been life....

It's almost as if old age and memory loss has led you to forgetting about that Halcyon half hour...
      I would just like to know what ever possessed admin the let him be mod at all? Maybe it was to try to make us grateful for the current groups of psychopathic muppets.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        Though I suppose he ought to know better than to cause the mods to do work....
        It's a good job they didn't do it properly and left Phil's quote otherwise i'd be none the wiser about Lucy's proclivities.

Comment

What did he do this time, upset PC?

Comment

Originally posted by SlipTheJab View Post
            What did he do this time, upset PC?
            I thought he got rep for that.....

Comment

Wait whut... What did I miss?! NLUK got a day ban?! What for hah!?

Comment

Originally posted by mattfx View Post
                http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...ml#post2476058

I messaged him last night. He took it in great spirit.....

Comment

Originally posted by mattfx View Post
                  For being "unprofessional" (losing it) in the professional forums.
                  His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
                    For being "unprofessional" (losing it) in the professional forums.
                    Judging by the required clean up on aisle 4, I suspect the offending material has sadly been removed.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                      Bring back NLUK.

Though I suppose he ought to know better than to cause the mods to do work....
                      Didnt know he was banned. Nothing to do with me this time!!!
                      Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X