• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is there God?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Xenophon
    What in the name of random religious ramblings is a spaghetti monster??

Comment

Atw

So your own poll condemns you.

No 12 48.00%
      Yes 4 16.00%
      Maybe 9 36.00%

It states that there are more theists and agnostics than there are down right atheists. I say despite the efforts of Satan to blind the world, the Truth about Jesus Christ will always be told.
      Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

Well it appears ip profiling suggests that are atheists have been voting more than once. Who would think it? A atheist being deceitful!! No surely not!!!
        Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

Yes we - atheists and unbelievers - do lie, sometimes its white lies and sometimes not, but our lies dont' ruin whole people life, unlike your brainwashing religion that targets people who are most vulnerable. Its bad enough you managed to get away with this crap for almost 20 centuries, but this century is the last one for your cult Chico - mark my words, you will see it and other religions disbanded as people finally open their eyes at the lies that were told them for so long.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
            Yes we - atheists and unbelievers - do lie, sometimes its white lies and sometimes not, but our lies dont' ruin whole people life, unlike your brainwashing religion that targets people who are most vulnerable. Its bad enough you managed to get away with this crap for almost 20 centuries, but this century is the last one for your cult Chico - mark my words, you will see it and other religions disbanded as people finally open their eyes at the lies that were told them for so long.

Blooming heck AtW I pray that you are right but I fear that you are wrong

(\__/)
            (>'.'<)
            ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

In the last days...

2 Timothy 3 1 -9

But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God— having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with them.

They are the kind who worm their way into homes and gain control over weak-willed women, who are loaded down with sins and are swayed by all kinds of evil desires, always learning but never able to acknowledge the truth. Just as Jannes and Jambres opposed Moses, so also these men oppose the truth—men of depraved minds, who, as far as the faith is concerned, are rejected. But they will not get very far because, as in the case of those men, their folly will be clear to everyone.
              Last edited by Chico; 18 August 2006, 16:34.
              Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

You right - with this attitude Chico won't last long enough to see his glass house crash around him...

Comment

Chico - what's you boss's view on catholic priests abusing young boys, is it a perk for agreeing not to shag wumen?

Comment

Originally posted by Chico
                    2 Timothy 3 1 -9
                    5having a form of godliness.[/I]
                    Is that 5Having as in 5having beaver ... or is that satan messing up your posting ?

Comment

They are the kind who worm their way into homes and gain control over weak-willed women, who are loaded down with sins and are swayed by all kinds of evil desires, always learning but never able to acknowledge the truth.
                      Yep that's me - point me in the direction of the weak-willed women please.

Comment

Working...
                      X