• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Is there God?

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Is there God?"

Collapse

• mcquiggd
    replied
    Exactly, Alexei.... the kiddy fiddlers tell their victims god has a trouser snake the size of a Zeppelin. And he is omnipotent, which they explain as being 'always hard'.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by mcquiggd
    'Don't tell daddy, or god will stick something unpleasant up you'.
    Or? Surely they first stick up and then tell not to tell daddy, so the threat should be something bigger than something that happen anyway

Leave a comment:

• mcquiggd
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW
    Chico - what's you boss's view on catholic priests abusing young boys, is it a perk for agreeing not to shag wumen?

It's just their way of putting the 'fear of god' into them.

'Don't tell daddy, or god will stick something unpleasant up you'.

Leave a comment:

• ferret
    replied
    Originally posted by Chico
    They are the kind who worm their way into homes and gain control over weak-willed women, who are loaded down with sins and are swayed by all kinds of evil desires, always learning but never able to acknowledge the truth.
    Sounds like christians to me chico - you guys prey on the weak willed and those "loaded down with sin", the former become starry eyed christians having now found a purpose in life, the latter become the vacant, hard staring born again christians who feel it is their purpose in life to "spread the word" and "save people".

I guess you are in the second category so am guessing you either did too many drugs as a kiddie and saw a vision of God while off your box or were such a nasty b*stard that you needed to believe in that some higher being could absolve you of your sins to clear your conscience.

So Chico, what got you into christianity?

1 - Led into christianity as a child? (Some poor kiddies are brain washed by their parents and never escape, I have two cousins in this camp, their parents actually belive they have talked to God...)

2 - You did lots of drugs as a youth and addled your brain and found out that God existed after one too many acid trips.

3 - You were a nasty piece of work and were 'rescued' - God is your saviour.

4 - You had a very bad childhood, molested, bad parents, whatever. You turned to religion to find love and comfort as your parents rejected you.

5 - You were schooled with the rod of love, beaten into believing in heaven and hell.

6 - You are just retarded.

Has to be one of the above, not met a religious person who did not fall into one of the above categories.

Leave a comment:

• oraclesmith
    replied
    Originally posted by Jabberwocky
    Yep that's me - point me in the direction of the weak-willed women please.
    I've been searching for them all my life. For some reason I always end up with the other sort.

Leave a comment:

• Jabberwocky
    replied
    They are the kind who worm their way into homes and gain control over weak-willed women, who are loaded down with sins and are swayed by all kinds of evil desires, always learning but never able to acknowledge the truth.
    Yep that's me - point me in the direction of the weak-willed women please.

Leave a comment:

• Jabberwocky
    replied
    Originally posted by Chico
    2 Timothy 3 1 -9
    5having a form of godliness.[/I]
    Is that 5Having as in 5having beaver ... or is that satan messing up your posting ?

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Chico - what's you boss's view on catholic priests abusing young boys, is it a perk for agreeing not to shag wumen?

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    You right - with this attitude Chico won't last long enough to see his glass house crash around him...

Leave a comment:

• Chico
    replied
    In the last days...

2 Timothy 3 1 -9

But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God— having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with them.

They are the kind who worm their way into homes and gain control over weak-willed women, who are loaded down with sins and are swayed by all kinds of evil desires, always learning but never able to acknowledge the truth. Just as Jannes and Jambres opposed Moses, so also these men oppose the truth—men of depraved minds, who, as far as the faith is concerned, are rejected. But they will not get very far because, as in the case of those men, their folly will be clear to everyone.
    Last edited by Chico; 18 August 2006, 16:34.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW
    Yes we - atheists and unbelievers - do lie, sometimes its white lies and sometimes not, but our lies dont' ruin whole people life, unlike your brainwashing religion that targets people who are most vulnerable. Its bad enough you managed to get away with this crap for almost 20 centuries, but this century is the last one for your cult Chico - mark my words, you will see it and other religions disbanded as people finally open their eyes at the lies that were told them for so long.

Blooming heck AtW I pray that you are right but I fear that you are wrong

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Yes we - atheists and unbelievers - do lie, sometimes its white lies and sometimes not, but our lies dont' ruin whole people life, unlike your brainwashing religion that targets people who are most vulnerable. Its bad enough you managed to get away with this crap for almost 20 centuries, but this century is the last one for your cult Chico - mark my words, you will see it and other religions disbanded as people finally open their eyes at the lies that were told them for so long.

Leave a comment:

• Chico
    replied
    Well it appears ip profiling suggests that are atheists have been voting more than once. Who would think it? A atheist being deceitful!! No surely not!!!

Leave a comment:

• Chico
    replied
    Atw

So your own poll condemns you.

No 12 48.00%
    Yes 4 16.00%
    Maybe 9 36.00%

It states that there are more theists and agnostics than there are down right atheists. I say despite the efforts of Satan to blind the world, the Truth about Jesus Christ will always be told.

Leave a comment:

• PRC1964
    replied
    Originally posted by Xenophon
    What in the name of random religious ramblings is a spaghetti monster??

Leave a comment:

Working...
X