• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

OK, so what are we going to do about it?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by John Galt
    Right then. We have all established that the UK is going to hell in a handcart and that we are all doomed so what the hell are we going to do about it? Serious question so Chico please don't bother.

I think JG has put a proper qustion up here.....(and im even agreeing with sasguru, on his first reply......)

What the fuk are we gonna do about it ? cant keep on like this !

Comment

Right then. We have all established that the UK is going to hell in a handcart and that we are all doomed so what the hell are we going to do about it?
      Cry and leave (in that order)
      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Right then. We have all established that the UK is going to hell in a handcart and that we are all doomed so what the hell are we going to do about it? Serious question so Chico please don't bother.
        Jeremiah 18: 8-10

and if that nation I warned repents of its evil, then I will relent and not inflict on it the disaster I had planned. And if at another time I announce that a nation or kingdom is to be built up and planted, and if it does evil in my sight and does not obey me, then I will reconsider the good I had intended to do for it.
        Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

Originally posted by Chico

and if that nation I warned repents of its evil, then I will relent and not inflict on it the disaster I had planned. And if at another time I announce that a nation or kingdom is to be built up and planted, and if it does evil in my sight and does not obey me, then I will reconsider the good I had intended to do for it.
          Is that the George Wimpey homes mission statement?
          If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by Chico

Not even funny !

Comment

Oh feck off Chico! Honestly, such a predictable sanctimonious bore.

The first goal must be to vote New Labour out at the next general election. I too remember the Tories in the 80s/90s. Not brilliant then, but worth putting in now to buy us all some time. Yes it’s knee-jerk reaction, but NL is causing us some serious pain. Getting the Tories in would at least show NL that we don’t keep governments in for aeons, and that we shouldn’t be taken for granted as an inertia-ridden electorate. Lib Dems are not worth the trouble.

Buying us some time with the Tories will hopefully allow business to conduct a fresh lobby with a new govt. Again anything is better than what we currently have.

It’s not much, but it’s every citizen’s duty to vote NL out. It’s almost as if, with every month ticking down to the next election, NL does something more crass or harmful to this country, as if it wants to maim it and then be able to say “There, we left our mark”. Shame it will be one of the crappiest legacies a govt has ever left.
              "My God, it's huge!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy Bob
                Unfortunately I'm old enough to remember them during the 80s. Just as bad as NL if you ask me. There is no hope.
                We've been down this road many times.
                We all know the Tories had their faults, but most of us know that this New Liebore lot have taken sleeze, corruption and incompetance to staggering new levels.
                Boom boom boom boom
                A-haw haw haw haw
                Hmmm hmmm hmmm hmmm
                Hmmm hmmm hmmm hmmm

Comment

Originally posted by Swamp Thing
                  Oh feck off Chico! Honestly, such a predictable sanctimonious bore.

The first goal must be to vote New Labour out at the next general election. I too remember the Tories in the 80s/90s. Not brilliant then, but worth putting in now to buy us all some time. Yes it’s knee-jerk reaction, but NL is causing us some serious pain. Getting the Tories in would at least show NL that we don’t keep governments in for aeons, and that we shouldn’t be taken for granted as an inertia-ridden electorate. Lib Dems are not worth the trouble.

Buying us some time with the Tories will hopefully allow business to conduct a fresh lobby with a new govt. Again anything is better than what we currently have.

It’s not much, but it’s every citizen’s duty to vote NL out. It’s almost as if, with every month ticking down to the next election, NL does something more crass or harmful to this country, as if it wants to maim it and then be able to say “There, we left our mark”. Shame it will be one of the crappiest legacies a govt has ever left.
                  100% agree.. and 100% agree that chico should fuk off as you're not even funny !

Comment

I think he should "fuk" off purely for being Chico
                    Serving religion with the contempt it deserves...

Comment

Sigh.... Please do not feed the Trolls.

Comment

Working...
                      X