• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "OK, so what are we going to do about it?"

Collapse

• lORD lUCAN
    replied
    Originally posted by TheMonkey
    I think he should "fuk" off purely for being Chico
    Ok, so first action of the meeting would be to fck chico off out of the Country. Who next. I mean isn't this our great nation after all. Shouldn't we have tried to reclaim what was good a long time ago. Or has any hope of reclaiming it already left (my opinion being the latter hence why i am off). I think putting blind faith into the next parlimentary candidate (Cameron) is some what misguided and naive. I also agree that its time for the Labour party to go. But where do you start. Most people are happy to go about with their day to day lifes and not give a tulipe about what's going on around them. I believe that's where part of the problem lies. If you don't care, why would you expect anyone else too?? Inaction is a weapon of mass destruction (Tricky, 2004, not that religous crap you spout on about Chico)

I think we need to look at it through different eyes. Maybe take a look at other Governments around the World and build a better model. This lot can't see the woods for the trees!!

Leave a comment:

• Dundeegeorge
    replied
    Pick a side

Either choose to join the pissant sell-us-down-the-river verminous (yes, Snaw, verminous) white=bad left-wing chattering f*ckheads, or join the BNP, or at a pinch join UKIP.
    The first step, the really important step has to be leave the EU. Now. All the muppets who claim it'll take a long time (yes Dave Cameron, you know who you are) and cost us a fortune are lying to us. Just enact a law of Parliament to exit europe and voila, we're out.
    Once we're out, shut the borders, throw out all the people who are here because of their EU status. They can apply to migrate into the UK, and perhaps we could have holdiing centres for them in, oh I don't know, Sangatte.
    Anyone coming in illegally would be deported back to their country of origin, immediately, no appeals, no expensive lawyers, no tricksy disappearing into thin air. If they have no papers then we must assume they came from, oh I don't know Zimbabwe if they're white and France if they're black.

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Sigh.... Please do not feed the Trolls.

Leave a comment:

• TheMonkey
    replied
    I think he should "fuk" off purely for being Chico

Leave a comment:

• Andyw
    replied
    Originally posted by Swamp Thing
    Oh feck off Chico! Honestly, such a predictable sanctimonious bore.

The first goal must be to vote New Labour out at the next general election. I too remember the Tories in the 80s/90s. Not brilliant then, but worth putting in now to buy us all some time. Yes it’s knee-jerk reaction, but NL is causing us some serious pain. Getting the Tories in would at least show NL that we don’t keep governments in for aeons, and that we shouldn’t be taken for granted as an inertia-ridden electorate. Lib Dems are not worth the trouble.

Buying us some time with the Tories will hopefully allow business to conduct a fresh lobby with a new govt. Again anything is better than what we currently have.

It’s not much, but it’s every citizen’s duty to vote NL out. It’s almost as if, with every month ticking down to the next election, NL does something more crass or harmful to this country, as if it wants to maim it and then be able to say “There, we left our mark”. Shame it will be one of the crappiest legacies a govt has ever left.
    100% agree.. and 100% agree that chico should fuk off as you're not even funny !

Leave a comment:

• wonderwaif
    replied
    Originally posted by Cowboy Bob
    Unfortunately I'm old enough to remember them during the 80s. Just as bad as NL if you ask me. There is no hope.
    We've been down this road many times.
    We all know the Tories had their faults, but most of us know that this New Liebore lot have taken sleeze, corruption and incompetance to staggering new levels.

Leave a comment:

• Swamp Thing
    replied
    Oh feck off Chico! Honestly, such a predictable sanctimonious bore.

The first goal must be to vote New Labour out at the next general election. I too remember the Tories in the 80s/90s. Not brilliant then, but worth putting in now to buy us all some time. Yes it’s knee-jerk reaction, but NL is causing us some serious pain. Getting the Tories in would at least show NL that we don’t keep governments in for aeons, and that we shouldn’t be taken for granted as an inertia-ridden electorate. Lib Dems are not worth the trouble.

Buying us some time with the Tories will hopefully allow business to conduct a fresh lobby with a new govt. Again anything is better than what we currently have.

It’s not much, but it’s every citizen’s duty to vote NL out. It’s almost as if, with every month ticking down to the next election, NL does something more crass or harmful to this country, as if it wants to maim it and then be able to say “There, we left our mark”. Shame it will be one of the crappiest legacies a govt has ever left.

Leave a comment:

• Andyw
    replied
    Originally posted by Chico
    Jeremiah 18: 8-10

and if that nation I warned repents of its evil, then I will relent and not inflict on it the disaster I had planned. And if at another time I announce that a nation or kingdom is to be built up and planted, and if it does evil in my sight and does not obey me, then I will reconsider the good I had intended to do for it.

Not even funny !

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    Originally posted by Chico

and if that nation I warned repents of its evil, then I will relent and not inflict on it the disaster I had planned. And if at another time I announce that a nation or kingdom is to be built up and planted, and if it does evil in my sight and does not obey me, then I will reconsider the good I had intended to do for it.
    Is that the George Wimpey homes mission statement?

Leave a comment:

• Chico
    replied
    Originally posted by John Galt
    Right then. We have all established that the UK is going to hell in a handcart and that we are all doomed so what the hell are we going to do about it? Serious question so Chico please don't bother.

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Right then. We have all established that the UK is going to hell in a handcart and that we are all doomed so what the hell are we going to do about it?
    Cry and leave (in that order)

Leave a comment:

• Andyw
    replied
    Right then. We have all established that the UK is going to hell in a handcart and that we are all doomed so what the hell are we going to do about it? Serious question so Chico please don't bother.

I think JG has put a proper qustion up here.....(and im even agreeing with sasguru, on his first reply......)

What the fuk are we gonna do about it ? cant keep on like this !

Leave a comment:

• Cowboy Bob
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru
    Vote Tory in the next election.
    Unfortunately I'm old enough to remember them during the 80s. Just as bad as NL if you ask me. There is no hope.

Leave a comment:

• Cowboy Bob
    replied
    Originally posted by Fleetwood
    Leave the UK (dunnit)
    That's my plan. Hopefully by the end of this year if all goes well.

Leave a comment:

• Andyw
    replied
    what ?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X