• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

So do you? Every time?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    FTFY
    Not so fast; that's the problem with chaps who shoot too early. So overexcited, haven't been with a laydee in years and they end up making a mess in their pants. Take things slowly, lots of foreplay, and then when doing 'the deed', withdrawing from time to time when the urge threatens to overcome him, and perhaps just spoiling the laydee a little more until he's calmed down again. Of course, there are physical approaches too, training the right deep muscles can help in controlling the release, but it's mainly a matter of psychology and mood. I'm sure that with patience and the advice of the CUK congregation, Scooter can overcome his early release issues.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

But since arousal is as much a mental thing as a physical, prolonging the excitement with foreplay could mean he never gets to have sex at all.
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
        Not so fast; that's the problem with chaps who shoot too early. So overexcited, haven't been with a laydee in years and they end up making a mess in their pants. Take things slowly, lots of foreplay, and then when doing 'the deed', withdrawing from time to time when the urge threatens to overcome him, and perhaps just spoiling the laydee a little more until he's calmed down again. Of course, there are physical approaches too, training the right deep muscles can help in controlling the release, but it's mainly a matter of psychology and mood. I'm sure that with patience and the advice of the CUK congregation, Scooter can overcome his early release issues.
        It's really nice to hear someone who has obviously been through it ! And to come so quick to scooters aid is lovely.

Maybe we should change Scooters rep to - quick draw McScoot?
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
          It's really nice to hear someone who has obviously been through it ! And to come so quick to scooters aid is lovely.

Maybe we should change Scooters rep to - quick draw McScoot?
          I'm merely spouting on about what I've read in magazines but I'm glad I could provide a way McScoot can get a grip on his problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
            No, but were you looking for some help?

You might ask a sex therapist.
            Is that an offer? I have tissues...
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
              Is that an offer? I have tissues...
              You're the one that needs them apparently!

Comment

Working...
              X