• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

LastMinute.com Fail

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
    More ingratitude...

for your info Sidhant Dewan at lastminute.com said there might be a technical problem and you should try again in few hours. He would like to apologise for your disappointment also.

I consider this matter closed now Gittins, cease your moaning.
    But you negged me which was a bit gittish!

However, I do concur that this has been a perfectly foul Monday and I've been in a mood to match the weather.

Now I am back luxuriating in my woodland loggia (bubbles all the way up to my neck...) I've decided that I'm going to extend my munificence to you by my declaring this matter officially closed.

Comment

Sorry WooHoo. I've had to re-open this.

I don't have my lappy today so I've just accessed the mobile version of the site on my Galaxy Note 10.1 and you know what? You can't enter any additional criteria at all!

Get tweeting boy!

Comment

Do they have a dedicated app?
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
          Do they have a dedicated app?
          Yes but I've downloaded the Expedia app as a matter of principle.

Comment

Originally posted by Gittins Gal View Post

I don't have my lappy today so I've just accessed the mobile version of the site on my Galaxy Note 10.1 and you know what? You can't enter any additional criteria at all!

Get tweeting boy!

I would just give up at this point, sweetie.
            Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by Gittins Gal View Post

Get tweeting boy!
              I'm too busy tweeting, so using the power of the internet you to can email them, they will respond within 12 hours, then send you a survey to fill in.

Awesome power of the internet.

Comment

Working...
              X