• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "LastMinute.com Fail"

Collapse

• woohoo
    replied
    Originally posted by Gittins Gal View Post
    Sorry WooHoo. I've had to re-open this.

I don't have my lappy today so I've just accessed the mobile version of the site on my Galaxy Note 10.1 and you know what? You can't enter any additional criteria at all!

Get tweeting boy!
    I'm too busy tweeting, so using the power of the internet you to can email them, they will respond within 12 hours, then send you a survey to fill in.

Awesome power of the internet.

Leave a comment:

• fullyautomatix
    replied

I don't have my lappy today so I've just accessed the mobile version of the site on my Galaxy Note 10.1 and you know what? You can't enter any additional criteria at all!

Get tweeting boy!

I would just give up at this point, sweetie.

Leave a comment:

• Gittins Gal
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Do they have a dedicated app?
    Yes but I've downloaded the Expedia app as a matter of principle.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Do they have a dedicated app?

Leave a comment:

• Gittins Gal
    replied

Get tweeting boy!

Leave a comment:

• Gittins Gal
    replied
    Originally posted by woohoo View Post
    More ingratitude...

for your info Sidhant Dewan at lastminute.com said there might be a technical problem and you should try again in few hours. He would like to apologise for your disappointment also.

I consider this matter closed now Gittins, cease your moaning.
    But you negged me which was a bit gittish!

However, I do concur that this has been a perfectly foul Monday and I've been in a mood to match the weather.

Now I am back luxuriating in my woodland loggia (bubbles all the way up to my neck...) I've decided that I'm going to extend my munificence to you by my declaring this matter officially closed.

Leave a comment:

• amcdonald
    replied
    Rightmove has a habit of losing search criteria as well, it is rather annoying

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    Not from me - You'll notice you now have 1 thanks received instead of 0

Can't say I'm completely taken by this new rep system when one can no longer leave comments, whether gushing or scathing!
    Lil star shaped button allows you to rep and leave a scathing comment. HTH.

Off to rep you now

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    That probably explains why the site is so crap. They've no-one with any experience working there.
    Did the SA heat affect you NAT? That's what the crumbly hooted one is saying.

Leave a comment:

• woohoo
    replied
    Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
    I agree, that website needs an overhaul. Even the fecking calendar is a pain in the arse to use. If you click through on the calendar it actually does a post of the page.
    Email Sidhant Dewan at lastminute.com, though he might tell you to reboot your computer.

Leave a comment:

• fullyautomatix
    replied
    I agree, that website needs an overhaul. Even the fecking calendar is a pain in the arse to use. If you click through on the calendar it actually does a post of the page.

Leave a comment:

• woohoo
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    Thank you OwlHoot your name will be revered by my 38 twitter followers.

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    More ingratitude...

Can't say I'm completely taken by this new rep system when one can no longer leave comments, whether gushing or scathing!

Leave a comment:

• woohoo
    replied
    Yes. You run along and do that....
    More ingratitude...

for your info Sidhant Dewan at lastminute.com said there might be a technical problem and you should try again in few hours. He would like to apologise for your disappointment also.

I consider this matter closed now Gittins, cease your moaning.

Leave a comment:

• Gittins Gal
    replied
    TBH I was just trying to put a stop to your moaning using the power of the internet.

I will tweet your ingratitude to my 36 twitter follows.
    Yes. You run along and do that....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X