• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Littlejohn sticks the boot into the fatties

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by original PM View Post
    Yes but the problem is you just have to get a bit fat go see your doctor who will then tell you you are obese (and you do not need to be that 'fat' to be clinically obese) and there you go a free fat scooter and a blue badge.

Now I have no problems if this also included free compulsory gym sessions and free compulsory low fat food.

Or ok you can have these for 1 year but you have to loose x stone as the country is not going to fund your obesity

however as it it just means you can park nearer to the entrance to Mcdonalds.

and to an extent you could argue similar for extreme sports people - you made that choice why should the tax payer pick up the bill?

Free compulsory gym sessions, that will kill me and free low fat food that will also kill me, thanks so much.

I am fat because I obviously chose it - or is it because of a not so rare medical condition thanks, which has also ****ed my heart and knackered my digestive system.

Why not go the whole hog and euthanise anyone who doesn't fit the ideal.

Once the 'fatties' are done and the smokers and drinkers then we can start measuring faces and heads for those who don't conform to the 'ideal'.

Your tax might unexpectedly go up though - personally I contribute about 5 times what I get from the exchequer.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
      Littlejohn is still a cu** though.
      not really helping the debate, but:

definition of countryside? killing Richard Littlejohn...

Comment

Originally posted by bfg View Post
        Free compulsory gym sessions, that will kill me and free low fat food that will also kill me, thanks so much.

I am fat because I obviously chose it - or is it because of a not so rare medical condition thanks, which has also ****ed my heart and knackered my digestive system.

Why not go the whole hog and euthanise anyone who doesn't fit the ideal.

Once the 'fatties' are done and the smokers and drinkers then we can start measuring faces and heads for those who don't conform to the 'ideal'.

Your tax might unexpectedly go up though - personally I contribute about 5 times what I get from the exchequer.

And it gives me no pleasure to do a WHS here but your post sums up what I've been saying all along.

Comment

ps: GG, your "everyone hates fat people" rant is unmerited here. Again (as in the other thread) we're not talking people with a spare tyre rather than the washboard stomach magazines parade in front of us, but those fat enough to be in medical danger. That IS unequivocally bad.
          Why does it have to be bad? Perhaps our hypothetical fatty thoroughly enjoys stuffing his face and is aware of the fact he probably won't see 60. Maybe he doesn't want to live to 90 by leading the life of a monk.

Comment

Working...
          X