• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Manchester United

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just heard the recording of the Man U fan who dialled 999 last night and wanted to speak to Shuralixfegashin.

What a flipping numpty.

Comment

Originally posted by GazCol View Post
      City, regardless of what you’d like to believe or not, have sold out their ground of almost 48,000 for each and every league fixture since their arabian sugardaddy and his countless squillions enabled them to buy any half-decent player on the planet and all the absentee Bluemooners jumped on the bandwagon
      ftfy
      “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Comment

It really is an emergency at Old Trafford! Drunk man calls 999 demanding chat with Sir Alex Ferguson after Sunderland humiliation | Mail Online

Comment

Originally posted by quackhandle View Post
            Mata will be a quality signing, really wish LFC had gone in for him, reminds me of an Alonso type player.
            I don't think he's anything like Alonso, apart from being Spanish. Alonso was a deep player, box to box who could tackle. Mata flits about behind the striker. Chelsea are getting rid because he's not an Alonso type and they can't turn him into one.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
              I don't think he's anything like Alonso, apart from being Spanish. Alonso was a deep player, box to box who could tackle. Mata flits about behind the striker. Chelsea are getting rid because he's not an Alonso type and they can't turn him into one.
              They both have nice beards too.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
                exactly my thinking. Alonso is actually what United desperately need - Somebody to sit infront of the defenders and dictate the play. Carrick does that best in the United team but he doesn't do much more than keeping things ticking over. Alonso offers a lot more going forwards and makes the important passes.

Comment

Alonso would be brilliant but he has just signed a new deal at RM. I see him ending his career at Liverpool given the chance.

As for united, things can change very quickly - They could be starting with Mata, Rooney and Van Persie in a week or two & they have three very winnable games coming up in Cardiff, Stoke and Fulham whilst the likes of Everton, Liverpool, Spurs play the teams around them.

Comment

Originally posted by GazCol View Post
                    They both have nice beards too.
                    Good point, well made.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin at NixonWilliams View Post
                      Alonso would be brilliant but he has just signed a new deal at RM. I see him ending his career at Liverpool given the chance.

As for united, things can change very quickly - They could be starting with Mata, Rooney and Van Persie in a week or two & they have three very winnable games coming up in Cardiff, Stoke and Fulham whilst the likes of Everton, Liverpool, Spurs play the teams around them.
                      There is pretty much no chance Alonso would ever join Utd. I was referring to the type of player that United need. They miss Keane and Scholes badly, they need somebody of the Alonso-Type to sort out that midfield. Carrick and Fletcher simply don't have it.

Comment

Working...
                      X