• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Agencies just don't get it do they

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    It's an email address.
    whs

Edit : I think I smell flounce in the air. First one of 2014.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

MOO
      D&C
      RoS

These are the only things you need to worry about. Sending your timesheets to a payroll email address is hardly worth fretting over.

Comment

No fretts here

Comment

Originally posted by Damon View Post
          No fretts here
          But it says payroll!!

Comment

Refuse to send the email. Tell the agency you want a dedicated email address which does not contain the word payroll. Stick to your guns and dont back down.
            Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
              Refuse to send the email. Tell the agency you want a dedicated email address which does not contain the word payroll. Stick to your guns and dont back down.
              Walk off-site and tell the client why. Go round the Agency's MD's house and string him up from a lamppost with an appropriately worded sign round his neck. Abduct his womenfolk, raze his house to the ground and plough salt into his garden so nought shall grow there for a hundred years.

Comment

But it says payroll!!
                Don't fret, the IR35 police are on their way.
                Free advice and opinions - refunds are available if you are not 100% satisfied.

Comment

Walk off-site and tell the client why. Go round the Agency's MD's house and string him up from a lamppost with an appropriately worded sign round his neck. Abduct his womenfolk, raze his house to the ground and plough salt into his garden so nought shall grow there for a hundred years.
                  Typical bedwetter liberal response. Don't pussy foot around with this crap - take a hard line.

Comment

Working...
                  X