• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Trains - Advance fares etc

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SpontaneousOrder View Post
    Checkout splitting the tickets too. Especially if you end up changing lines at any point.
    I get to London with travel card on a day return for £59 with a split ticket. If I don't split it at Cambridge it costs £96.
    Heard about splitting on the moneydiet site. Fair bit of difference then.
    Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
      Moving it to general just means you're, in effect, giving permission to the idiots on here to play their childish little games though.
      Nope. It allows me to insult you for your lack of thinking, common sense, professionalism and all the other traits that makes you an unprofessional whiner that gives other contractors a bad name....

the fact that you asks such stupid questions in the professional forums highlights why the mods are happy to move your posts to forums where we can call you what we actually think you are.
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
        Nope. It allows me to insult you for your lack of thinking, common sense, professionalism and all the other traits that makes you an unprofessional whiner that gives other contractors a bad name....

the fact that you asks such stupid questions in the professional forums highlights why the mods are happy to move your posts to forums where we can call you what we actually think you are.
        Whatever Eek. You don't know me, have never met me, and probably never will. Why would you think I even give a toss about what you think about me?

Seriously, its an internet forum, we're all strangers on here. Yes, I'm interested in others opinions and experiences etc - which is why I ask questions. What I'm not interested in is this nastiness.
        Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

I travel to Euston from Chester regularly and book fixed on way down, but flexible on way back. It costs about £20 more but it is worth it as sometimes even an early dart can present itself.

Comment

Whatever Eek. You don't know me, have never met me, and probably never will. Why would you think I even give a toss about what you think about me?

Seriously, its an internet forum, we're all strangers on here. Yes, I'm interested in others opinions and experiences etc - which is why I ask questions. What I'm not interested in is this nastiness.
            The problem is that your questions continually show gross stupidity and cluelessness starting with the whining about your last but one contract, then the 12 hour days of the previous contract and the poor rate (woe is me) of your current stopgap contract....

Then when we point it out to you, instead of mending your ways you hide in the professional forums or go running to a mod......
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

How do you know other posters have never met you or won't?

They aren't going to come forward due to your posts on here.

Also people behind keyboards can be more nasty or more pleasant in real life.

Btw quit asking questions on here that aren't related to contracting. There are other sites with forums were you can ask questions like this. Alternatively Google and see what comes up.
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
              X